Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    As TE/RA with them lowering Shifta Advance, Deband Advance, Deband Toughness, and Shifta Critical down to 5 as well I was able to full max Wind Mastery 1 & 2, get Shifta Critical, and keep my 9 points in PP Boost.
    Does a Te/Ra actually need Wind Mastery now that it doesn't affect Zanverse?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Does a Te/Ra actually need Wind Mastery now that it doesn't affect Zanverse?
    It doesn't? . . . WOOHOOO MORE PP TO PLAY WITH

Now if I could set techs onto each elemental rod and tails on my FoTe so that switching them didn't mean remapping techs to the same weapon again would be awesome to have...

Did anyone test whether Fomel and Barant share the 2 min cd or if they now have independent cds? Have yet to install on my new comp to figure out myself
    Last edited by escarlata; Jul 26, 2017 at 07:41 AM.

I especially like how now with the WB adjustment/nerf/whatever-you-want-to-call-it, which means → stuff actually survives for longer than 2 seconds, pugs are in a frantic-panic in Beach Wars.

Overall, I'm okay with the WB, changes, you get 6 WBs, but the duration of the "weak effect" is now slightly shorter than before, that is, when you only had 4 WBs. It's alright, though.

Edit:

Forgot to mention that WB cooldown is still 90 seconds.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jul 26, 2017 at 08:05 AM.

Any numbers on sharp/tritt zero?

Did Guard Stance Hu just take the reins for damage on Hunter?

Guard Stance Advance now gives +50% power for 40 seconds upon successful JG... that's really not hard to keep up assuming things like Ignition Parry count towards activating it, and it only costs 15 SP to max GS and GSA vs spending 25 SP on Fury+Fury Ups+Fury Combo, that's extra points you could dump somewhere rather easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    Did Guard Stance Hu just take the reins for damage on Hunter?

Guard Stance Advance now gives +50% power for 40 seconds upon successful JG... that's really not hard to keep up assuming things like Ignition Parry count towards activating it, and it only costs 15 SP to max GS and GSA vs spending 25 SP on Fury+Fury Ups+Fury Combo, that's extra points you could dump somewhere rather easily.
    If you need extra SP or don't like simple as a stick Fury playstyle - why not?

Has anyone tested out Shunka's damage (not home at the moment so unfortunately I can't test it myself right now)?

LOL banish arrow is KILL pack it up, it now does like 25% of total damage compared to ~140% from before, not to mention it now costs 50PP compared to the previous 20.

RIP in PP consumption