Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What is a Client Order?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Dawn View Post
    What is a Client Order?
    Basically they are quests from NPCs; they can range from running certain missions, to killing certain enemies, to collecting certain items, and you are typically rewarded with EXP and in-game money, though some will give you special things like extra Skill Points or new area unlocks.

If I were to spend money in this game, how would I do it and in what way it could be spent on?
    Last edited by Silent_Dawn; Jun 18, 2017 at 02:37 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Dawn View Post
    If I were to spend money in this game, how would I do it and in what way it could be spent on?
    You'd have to first get ARKS Cash, or AC. The easiest way to do so would be to download the Phantasy Star Online 2es mobile game, which allows purchasing AC through Google Play. You can do so through the PSO2es Tweaker, which can be downloaded as an .apk; the Tweaker will then allow you to download the game even if you don't have access to the Japanese Play Store.

There's actually a lot of functions for AC, but none of them are particularly significant in such a way that a player who has AC would have a major advantage over one who plays for free. You can use it on things such as buying new characters, switching servers, name/Player ID changes, extra Skill Trees, AC Shop, AC Scratch for cosmetics, and Premium Pass, the latter of which comes with a lot of useful boons that are nice to have if you intend to play the game long-term.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]