Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

iv decided im just gona go force/techer myabe later on ill switch to fi/hu i can switch at any time right? and can i get a second mag somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by deathsway View Post
    so iv decided since they are close and can still use magic im going to go fighter / techer iv read that that is a lot better in end game it can give good support and attack so im gona go that.
    go TeFi Wand. Save yourself the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by deathsway View Post
    iv decided im just gona go force/techer myabe later on ill switch to fi/hu i can switch at any time right? and can i get a second mag somewhere?
    You an switch classes anytime, yes. However, you need to spend AC to buy a second mag.
    Alternatively, you can always use one of your other 2 character slots to do Fi/Hu while being Fo/Te on your main (or vice-versa).

yea i switched to force /techer my mag is a littled messed only gona have 135 tech at level 200 but o well ill make a second charecter for fighter/hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    https://youtu.be/BsfIClAMxYo

just felt like putting this here for reasons, fi/fo much like alot of other niche builds can be good, key is are you willing to put in the EXTRA TIME and/or EFFORT to make it as great as the other meta builds
    This post was so bad it made me sign up just to respond. If you're trying to advocate for a build...why do you post an example with such horrific stat allocation? FiFo barely makes sense and i'd almost understand if it was a glass cannon a la FoFi but it just looks like someone scrambled together some items they owned. That damage is like, badly statted 12* rod 8* 3s units ep3 fote damage. I'd almost like to see FiFo pushed to it's limit because of this video cause it shows off nothing good/interesting about the build cause the stat allocation is painful
    Last edited by maoulizbeth; Jun 23, 2017 at 02:50 PM.

The class when I had it was incredibly fun, and definitely good for SH, and mobbing, outside of that though, it can't compete with meta builds.. lol.