Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default ARKS Investigative Report: Part 2

Quest and Enemy data is out.

Some of these stats are amusing, so I'll just point out the ones I like.

Not much has changed in the Quest section, other than the addition of new content. Tokyo is apparently the 2nd most popular field, while Vegas is the least popular field.

So Klotho's COs has more clears than any other COs in the game, yet Hans has had more CO clears total? That seems backwards.

Kinda weird to see Afin and Echo share a spot on a list with Gene and Matoi.

Apparently, at the time of this writing, people really sucked at fighting Mother.

Decol Malluda: Still kicking ass since Episode 2.

Es Anges kills more players than any other regular enemy despite the fact that it only shows up in two Quests in the entire game. Amazing. In fact, it's kinda disturbing how that particular list is dominated mostly by Phantoms...
    Last edited by Altiea; Jun 21, 2017 at 12:24 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Es Anges kills more players than any other regular enemy despite the fact that it only shows up in two Quests in the entire game. Amazing. In fact, it's kinda disturbing how that particular list is dominated mostly by Phantoms...
    hahaha... dat stun x 5~ > twister spikes (or w/e that move is) is crazy strong

Looks like PD kills the most players. No surprises there to me. I find it really hard to see what's going on in that quest thanks to all the flashy effects, not to mention the fact that since you're so close to him, a lot of his attacks come from above you, off screen. PD doesn't exactly project all that clearly.

Vegas might have been a box with other, smaller boxes in it, but I really didn't care for Tokyo, I honestly preferred Vegas - I would have thought Vegas would have beaten Tokyo at least.

Afin's probably number 1 for partner characters because he's just so close to the top of the list I guess :P I understand the use of older characters over new though, if I'm going for non-player partner characters I'll probably use Zeno and Echo at least.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Decol Malluda still killing folks...

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    I really hate how almost every enemy has an attack that stuns you and there isn't much you can do other than not being there or being invincible; there's a skill ring for most status effects but not stun. Es Anges version of stun in particular is the absolute worst so far as getting hit once is enough to pin you down for a while; trying to shake out of the stun isn't enough as the next hit reapplies stun on you. You have to then hope you aren't too close to the Anges spikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Vegas might have been a box with other, smaller boxes in it, but I really didn't care for Tokyo, I honestly preferred Vegas - I would have thought Vegas would have beaten Tokyo at least.
    Vegas is a filthy dump. Somebody thought that RNG enemies and bosses was a good idea. I ended up taking a break from PSO2 after the Vegas CF finished since trying to find Illusia was an aggravating chore. Tokyo at least has an Arks quest that has both tank and train and you can quickly go through it, why was this not done for Vegas? Vegas Free Exploration and Riding quest can both go eat a big one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Decol Malluda still killing folks...
    How? I don't see what's special about it over some other mini boss?

If I read it right, hard to tell since I'm on my phone, 5th place on NPC partner card usage is frickin Hitsugi. Now that is more disturbing than the whole Echo and Afin on same list as Gene and Matoi. But still a little funny considering I've done at least 100 quests with all 5 of them.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    How? I don't see what's special about it over some other mini boss?
    1HKO grab-attack (because some people only affix PP), maybe?
    Or those shockwaves ....... or just tank that machinegun shots ......
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    You're thinking of Deus Hunas, Es Anges are just these:
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    If I read it right, hard to tell since I'm on my phone, 5th place on NPC partner card usage is frickin Hitsugi. Now that is more disturbing than the whole Echo and Afin on same list as Gene and Matoi. But still a little funny considering I've done at least 100 quests with all 5 of them.
    Seiyuu fandom is a very strong thing. 1st and 2nd are Hiro Shimono (forever DT Seiyuu) and Yoko Hikasa. 5th place is Risa Taneda.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Seiyuu fandom is a very strong thing. 1st and 2nd are Hiro Shimono (forever DT Seiyuu) and Yoko Hikasa. 5th place is Risa Taneda.
    By that logic I would hate every character voiced by Dorothy Elias-Fahn just because she voiced Mimori Kiryu in S-CRY-ed and Kamiya Kaoru in Rurouni Kenshin both characters who drove me up the wall whenever a fight broke out involving their love interest and their first thought was 'no Ryuhou/Kenshin don't fight'.