Question Odd "Pixelated Foil like Texture" Bug Fix?

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows a fix to this issue without restarting the game. I know the issue has been around for awhile now and I would really like if to find out if anyone has a fix for this thing.I run my PSO2 with the Tier 6 highest settings and 0 camera lighting.

The issue usually appears when the game runs for a long time or after EQs for some reason. I'll try provide screenshots whenever I find the issue occurring again.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

It is caused by the game not using more than 2GB of RAM. You can fix this by enabling Large Address Awareness if you have a 64-bit OS; you can do this through the Tweaker in Other Tasks. If you don't use the Tweaker, then Shoterxx has created a nice little .bat file to do it available in this post.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 22, 2017 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is caused by the game not using more than 2GB of RAM. You can fix this by enabling Large Address Awareness if you have a 64-bit OS; you can do this through the Tweaker in Other Tasks. If you don't use the Tweaker, then Shoterxx has created a nice little .bat file to do it available in this post.
    Ahh I see, I was using the Large Address Awareness too but I wasnt sure it was doing the job. I'll check the Tweaker next time I restart the game. Thanks!

Alright just an update, it seems like the Quna Concert transition from 1st song to 2nd causes the pixelation again but only applies to Qunas costume and the others already rendered. Can be fixed via going to bridge or other areas then coming back.