Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I mean, purely online. I know most MH stuffs allows multiplayer one way or the other.

MH Online was that Tencent one? .-. Don't know what really happened to it after the initial reveal, no site I visit really covered any news of it after that. :<
    This one, its purely online and its still running today and even has an English Patch. http://mho.qq.com/
    You can find tons of gameplay videos of it and a butt load of reviews on Youtube from as recent as a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    This one, its purely online and its still running today and even has an English Patch. http://mho.qq.com/
    You can find tons of gameplay videos of it and a butt load of reviews on Youtube from as recent as a month ago.
    I don't actually need any English patch if I want to read up (and play) on the game, but reading English names in Chinese is the worst headache in the entire universe. Even worst than trying to learn Japanese. x_x

But yeah, I was mainly curious because AzurEnd mentioned about them picking Frontier instead of other entries. :o

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    Out of all the Monster Hunter games they could collab with they just had to pick Frontier... Eitherway im super stoked we are actually getting a Monster Hunter collab though.
    You say that like picking Frontier is a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    But yeah, I was mainly curious because AzurEnd mentioned about them picking Frontier instead of other entries.
    Funny how you say that while quoting AzurEnd.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    Funny how you say that while quoting AzurEnd.
    Oops, didn't notice. /o\

they tried to set up something for PSO2xMHF years ago and they're barely gonna get the ball rolling on this finally, welp as long as I get my Kirin and Rajang outfits I'll be okay with this but I expect this collab to happen around MHW 2018 release or possibly around Winter, heck sooner the better

Not surprised, this was inevitable and actually long overdue.

Not bad of a collab idea. Monster Hunter has some sweet looking armor and weapons.

It would be cool if they make at least one monster from MH as a special boss for PSO2 in the same vein as Odin from FFXIV was.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    It would be cool if they make at least one monster from MH as a special boss for PSO2 in the same vein as Odin from FFXIV was.
    Well, it is about that time of year for a new collab boss.
    Summer 2013: Cougar NX from Border Break
    Summer 2014: Knight Gear from Shining Force Cross Exlesia
    Summer 2015: Gal Gryphon from PSO EP I&II as part of the 15th Anniversary
    Summer 2016: Odin from FFXIV
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 26, 2017 at 01:52 AM.

Finally, was waiting for a monhun collab way before i was waiting for the blazblue one.

We will probably (highly) get: Rathalos armor M/F, hunter set, red wing sword, carbalite sword, maybe the rathling gun and a palico/nyanta classic siamese skin mag, since thats the stuff they always add on other games when they let them create MH collab stuff.

Now for the evil part: add a cook steak LA and watch it break the market.

They COULD reskin vol dragon to a rathalos but too much work.

At least we can gather with an outfit that makes sense.
    =Ziel= Ship 02
    Ninel 90/90 Ra/Hu Gund...Cast!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

so uh, next friday marks a full year since this was announced