Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    That ship's sailed tho :'D unless they buff Br's subclass damage so FiBr can use Fi weapons to hit weak points with charged attacks for way more damage than FiHu
    that'll never happen though, since braver's equivalent to JA Bonus 1+2 are Katana Combat JA Bonus and Rapid Shoot Advance.

Fury sub hunter isn't on top just because fury is easy to use on nearly every weapon or for the survivability that skills like massive hunter, automate, and iron will offer; it's also because JA Bonus 1+2 are ridiculously strong for how easy they are to use

Well, it's not like Fury Stance or survivability are hard to use either...

Seeing how they're keen on disconnecting new stuff with the old stuff, I would expect new PA crafts as soon as the rest of crafting becomes relevant.

i.e. not with advanced classes on board.

I REALLY want new pas over more pa customizations.
    Of course it's very nice to get pas as most Type 0 crafts are practically that but the problem is that in several cases both the original and the Type 0 are good and even if you go with Type 0 cause it's better, it stills stings to not be able to use the original anymore.
    For example Zonde or Twister Fall or Sakura Endo (T0 eats pp so fast it becomes a big problem cause dps isn't everything).

That's why I really don't want any more T0 customizations, it would have been far better if pas only got technique style stat enhancement crafts and all T0 crafts would be new pas and new techs (there are almost enough enough T0 crafts already to make a new category of techs for each element).

Not to mention some weapons still have only few pas like JBs and even DBs don't have that many.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Not to mention some weapons still have only few pas like JBs and even DBs don't have that many.
    Since when did Blades have "a few" PAs? DBs have as many PAs as every other weapon except Boots. Boots are the main issue in this department, because SEGA seriously boxed themselves into a corner when trying to come up with how Boots PAs work.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

You were supposed to use a mix of tech and PAs on boots, hence the option of setting them into palette alongside. Its also the only casting class that can do so in the air. There were even several tech rings to reinforce this intent.

The problem is that techs simply don't work outside of compound spam on Fo, so every boot BoHu (which is entire Bo population) stuffs palette with gale vinto vinto and expects more PAs to spam for gear fill. Its kind of different issue, but I hope you get the point. It happened with Gunner after sroll nerf, except there is no nonFo tech buff, and no Kimura official posts on how to play tech bouncer without hurting yourself.

I hope too, especially for Bouncer that only have some PAs, which make the class less variation to play

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Since when did Blades have "a few" PAs? DBs have as many PAs as every other weapon except Boots. Boots are the main issue in this department, because SEGA seriously boxed themselves into a corner when trying to come up with how Boots PAs work.
    DBs still have notably less pas than all other melee weapons.
    Sword and Katana have 11 pas but DBs only have 7 pas. Not as few as jbs but still lacking some variety.

But yeah, Sega was very ambitious with boots. I like it cause it's an interesting mechanic but it means each boot pa is basically 2 pas in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    You were supposed to use a mix of tech and PAs on boots, hence the option of setting them into palette alongside. Its also the only casting class that can do so in the air. There were even several tech rings to reinforce this intent.

The problem is that techs simply don't work outside of compound spam on Fo, so every boot BoHu (which is entire Bo population) stuffs palette with gale vinto vinto and expects more PAs to spam for gear fill. Its kind of different issue, but I hope you get the point. It happened with Gunner after sroll nerf, except there is no nonFo tech buff, and no Kimura official posts on how to play tech bouncer without hurting yourself.
    Yeah. Sadly without fo or te sub there is no point using any attack techs so teching hybrids are always limited to support and healing techs.