Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Strongest class combinations/meta currently?

A filthy min maxer I know

BrRa!

Spoiler!

No no, TeBr!

Spoiler!

Of course not, FiHu ftw!

Spoiler!

What? No Summoner? smh

Spoiler!

Don't forget FoTe, please:

Spoiler!

What else, what else...
    Last edited by DrCatco; Jun 25, 2017 at 10:25 PM. Reason: To put a better example of Summoner

Hu/Fo. A magikal big-ass sword wielder is awesome.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

FoTe, FiHu, BrHu. These are class combinations that are strong and will remain strong.

Ep 5 is coming up soon so some currently strong combinations (Su/whatever for Marons, BrRa for banish combos) may get a severe nerf, but the above if anything will only get stronger.

BrHu is considered strong again? Guren made that much of an impact?

Also, Guhu is really good again now. With the tmg up ring, IF t0 and the upcoming buffs (nm chain nerf, that kind of finisher damage per hit won't happen unless you are GuRa anyway) it will kick ass like never before. It might technically have been more op in ep 2 but it was certainly a lot more boring back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    BrHu is considered strong again? Guren made that much of an impact?
    not guren only, i'm not an expert of Braver but things like Sakura Type 0, combat finish with the Katana Combat Count Up ring, banish + kamikaze arrow
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Br/Hu has always been strong, just nothing crazy like Fi/Hu. Guren made it much faster, and Sakura Endo-0 gave it a good boss killing pp burst move, or a better rotation with Gekka. It still shines as a hybrid class too if you go that route.

Definitely looking forward to Gu/Hu, if I ever get on again.

So where does FoTe fit here you guys explained FiHu and gunner

Also do take in consideration EP5

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Fo/ is The Best At Techs. if you only want to deal damage via techs, that's force.

/Te to force is currently mandatory, as the entirety of a Compound Tech's damage is boosted by -both- applicable Elemental Masteries. so it's not 1.44x to the fire half of fomelgion and 1.44x to the dark half, it's 2.0736x to the entire attack! The 2-minute cooldown to compounds in episode 5 will hurt Force since right now their meta is to get compounds flowing as fast and as much as you can.

The skill tree changes will allow Force Main to be able to afford to make a Fire/Ice or Lightning/Ice tree, but due to how important Flame S Charge and Bolt Tech PP Save are to their respective elements, Fire/Lightning isn't really possible just yet. Techer sub trees to force should be able to max all three elemental masteries with more than enough points to spare for utility skills like PP Restorate, PP Convert, and Super Treatment.

The power buffs to various techs, as well as the "buffs" to the power-focused tech mods (read: "they forgot that they accidentally stealth-nerfed almost all of them at the start of episode 3"), alongside the 2-minute cooldown to compound techs, may see a rise in use of more sustained DPS using power-boosted techs that have longer charge times. Allowing forces to regenerate more PP with Tech Charge PP Restore, as opposed to Ragrant's low-charge burst-damage that leaves you dry on pp after a few casts, but charges your compound gauge quickly due to it's multi-hit properties.

short version: I expect to see Ilbarta, Ilfoie and Namegid get more use again; there is a cap on how much the compound tech gauge fills per-hit, so large single-hit techs with long charge times are not that favorable. The 2-minute cooldown on compounds will change that, though the flow of force will depend on if you can still fill the gauge during the cooldown or not.

EDIT: granted, this post is more "how will fo/te play going into ep5" than if it is still on the radar. I've never been good at comparing entirely different main classes to each other
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jun 29, 2017 at 02:19 PM.

Default breadsticks

so I am pretty confused as to how much weaker is Fo but I guess your reply will do

EDIT:they buffed Fi o k a y
    Last edited by Breadsticks; Jun 29, 2017 at 03:30 PM.