Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    The PP recovery distance seems quite far?
    https://twitter.com/98kokumu/status/895211461542379521
    That... actually changes my mind on a few weapons. Thought it was only gonna be "Killing Bonus" range & thus only good for melee. But if they all can kill & get the PP from that distance, then nice.

Spoiler!

looks like so few people run a buster quest...
    seems people not fun doing buster quest,

So... Am I like, the only person who thought the music for Buster Quest stood out?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So... Am I like, the only person who thought the music for Buster Quest stood out?
    It does stand out, but it doesn't mean it particulary enjoyable, nothing I would want on my phone, I mean. But this differs from to person, you understand.

Its not bad but its no Mining Base.

SEGA has identified a bug where your CF gauge will not increase even if you play Main Match.

It also states that if you're in a party with someone who isn't in the same Grade as you, the Party will automatically be sorted into Free Match even if the party leader selects the Main Match button.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

SEGA has identified a bug where your CF gauge will not increase even if you play Main Match.

It also states that if you're in a party with someone who isn't in the same Grade as you, the Party will automatically be sorted into Free Match even if the party leader selects the Main Match button.
    Was wondering about this actually... Figured it was just something Sega forgot to mention and left us [the players] to figure it out. Didn't think it was an actual bug/glitch.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Was wondering about this actually... Figured it was just something Sega forgot to mention and left us [the players] to figure it out. Didn't think it was an actual bug/glitch.
    The CF thing is a bug. The sorting thing isn't.

I like it when it's coherent, but I feel like it cuts too harshly between segments ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    That... actually changes my mind on a few weapons. Thought it was only gonna be "Killing Bonus" range & thus only good for melee. But if they all can kill & get the PP from that distance, then nice.
    Pretty far actually
    https://twitter.com/armored_pso2/sta...93851311149056
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-