Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Hmm...seems like fire Fo is a viable option beside Hr...
    where've you been?

What's the diff to play advance than main match grade 3 in terms of loot? Higher drop rate?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    What's the diff to play advance than main match grade 3 in terms of loot? Higher drop rate?
    As far as I know, yes, just higher drop rate (I got more grinders on Grade 3 ....... just a few on Grade 3+, and much more high rarity items on Grade 3+).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    As far as I know, yes, just higher drop rate (I got more grinders on Grade 3 ....... just a few on Grade 3+, and much more high rarity items on Grade 3+).
    Ah okay... cause i'm really lazy doing this one, but the 14*s are non-existent interesting.

Have been playing grade 3+ for awhile now.. and how what is the RNG level?? I mean how many times must we play to get something like 14* weapons and defence units like izane... I have been playing but have not found anything good popping out yet

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Have been playing grade 3+ for awhile now.. and how what is the RNG level?? I mean how many times must we play to get something like 14* weapons and defence units like izane... I have been playing but have not found anything good popping out yet
    Play more. Play A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    Oh man, I think this was the run I was in earlier today.

Left side went pretty much completely undefended with a wall up yeah? By the time I noticed it was pretty much too late. I got a seriously bad feeling when it took so long on the first attack phase to break the core on the castle, and from what I saw most of the players were Hero too...

I got something like 3 HTs in that run, it was ridiculous.
    I don't recall a wall being thrown up for the left side considering I was on that side most of the time since Orange kept getting bummed rushed by chargers, still ended up being the first tower lost. We did take awhile to take out the core for the first attack phase but that is easily easily because everyone tried to go for the core instead of those two towers at the start so they kept getting blindsided by the mobs being spawned.

During the final attack phase I'm pretty sure we only had one teleporter left, because someone chose ATTACK for their defense tower. I sent it to the right side for it would take less time, was Blue Tower's. But only me and one other used it because everyone else ran to the castle. Even then we still got done with our side first with only one other person. After about 30 seconds of waiting and seeing the left side have someone always be dead I tried to go over and help. Problem was by the time I got there they FINALLY finished. Wasn't the end of them dying though fighting the castle two people had managed to die. Wish I took a screen cap of who all was in the MPA.

It is what my nightmare run (which I was speaking of yesterday) looked like near the end :
    Spoiler!

Almost sure Orange Tower was Special-type, forgot about Blue tho.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Aug 16, 2017 at 11:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    It is what my nightmare run looked like near the end :

Almost sure Orange Tower was Special-type, forgot about Blue tho.
    No one protect the Orange Tower?
    Special-type for Orange / Blue would be nice (especially that final defense phase's last rush).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    No one protect the Orange Tower?
    Special-type for Orange / Blue would be nice (especially that final defense phase's last rush).
    I did but I was alone with one person sometimes, pretty sure there was a wall between Orange and Purple at a moment because I remember using Talis to get past it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.