Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Could explain the chart to me as I can't read japanese?
    Just telling what it's about at least.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    Could explain the chart to me as I can't read japanese?
    Just telling what it's about at least.
    Simply put a vast majority of enemies are weak to Fire, next is Light, and finally one of them is just weak to Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Simply put a vast majority of enemies are weak to Fire, next is Light, and finally one of them is just weak to Ice.
    Great, thanks.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Isn't that second column showing something to do with striking, shooting, and techs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Isn't that second column showing something to do with striking, shooting, and techs?
    Resist, Red - Striking, Blue - Shooting, Yellow - Tech
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Is it just me or Free Match of other people's mpa is defaulted as locked? Is it a bug or intentional?
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Is it just me or Free Match of other people's mpa is defaulted as locked? Is it a bug or intentional?
    Not just you. If you have a password and try to just hit Start Match you can only match with the block you are in and it automatically checks the "Also restrict other parties in multi-party areas". If you don't have a password you can only match in multiple blocks and i'm assuming it has something to do with that.

I think it is buggy as I tried matching with multiple blocks (so no password) and having a friend try to find my room on join a room on other blocks but they couldn't see it (Although matching with multiple blocks on something like Forest Free field they can see it that way). So as far as I can tell you either queue up with no password in multiple blocks or setup a group yourself, can't join through the other blocks/current blocks things without knowing a password.

Also tried joining locked rooms typing in no password but no luck.
    Last edited by Klubbah; Aug 9, 2017 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klubbah View Post
    Not just you. If you have a password and try to just hit Start Match you can only match with the block you are in and it automatically checks the "Also restrict other parties in multi-party areas". If you don't have a password you can only match in multiple blocks and i'm assuming it has something to do with that.

I think it is buggy as I tried matching with multiple blocks (so no password) and having a friend try to find my room on join a room on other blocks but they couldn't see it (Although matching with multiple blocks on something like Forest Free field they can see it that way). So as far as I can tell you either queue up with no password in multiple blocks or setup a group yourself, can't join through the other blocks/current blocks things without knowing a password.

Also tried joining locked rooms typing in no password but no luck.
    If one of you have expert setting on and the other one doesn't, the non-expert person won't see the room until it is either ticked on or off.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    The same way as Act the Soul, but with Fabula instead of Toh'oh.
    It's in the same pool as the others, you can even use Escarde.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know they aren't hard or anything, but does anyone know how the stat scaling works in regards to weapons? There's apparently a minimum stat value that includes weapon attack. With that in mind, wouldn't it be better to use a weak weapon with a strong latent than a 13*?

EDIT: also you can stun the Minotaurs, even while they're charging. Just an FYI.