Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

My two bad runs I might as well throw here with the others. I am playing Grade 3 without the Expert matching ticked so I can't complain too much with the option available, but either more people are ticking that or they are doing Grade 3+ (still need 4 excubes for my Hero and then all that exp, can only do 3+ as Te/Br right now) as these past 2 days its gotten a lot worse. Still haven't lost but it's pretty close.

Both of them had the same pretty dumb problem... A Wall appeared. Instead of just easily going around it or defending the towers on their side 4-5 people just whack it down while 3-4 golems and 2 waves of mobs run at the towers, that's all I really want to complain about. There are the level 40-60s or w/e but I have had fine runs with them before, the MPA just really wants to take down those walls. (Does something bad happen if they stay up even? Besides having to go around it)

I'm not that strong either but I charged Julius Nykta (suction photon burst) 3 times in both of those matches which seems crazy to me.

The wall is easy .. just walk through it and use use an anti and done (resta if needed).note: by walking through it you will have a weak bullet signature on you but who cares just do not get hit and all be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    It is what my nightmare run (which I was speaking of yesterday) looked like near the end :

Almost sure Orange Tower was Special-type, forgot about Blue tho.
    > Mana Lv6 with 6100pt

I think I find the problem. It takes more than 2 people going full time crystal to reach Lv6.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    > Mana Lv6 with 6100pt

I think I find the problem. It takes more than 2 people going full time crystal to reach Lv6.
    "Why should I bother protecting tower when I can spend my time gathering beautiful crystals ?"
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

But but it's super interesting to study fish shoal behavior with mini map

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Have been playing grade 3+ for awhile now.. and how what is the RNG level?? I mean how many times must we play to get something like 14* weapons and defence units like izane... I have been playing but have not found anything good popping out yet
    I washed my hands from 14* but I am missing a leg unit. Been playing like crazy but no luck lol

People, for the love of god, stop picking attack type for your tower's weapon sets.

That's the only set that doesn't come with freeze barrier for the tower, and most of them are useless if you're just going to soccer anyways.

Maybe their translation patch broke and no way to tell which is which without being able to tell which is which...

And so they accidentally "chose" the attack setup

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Maybe their translation patch broke and no way to tell which is which without being able to tell which is which...

And so they accidentally "chose" the attack setup
    Considering you can actually see on the field a preview of what you get when you pick a different setup, and the option to confirm a setup or pick a setup are on different pages, I find that explanation pretty unlikely.

Probably too early to speculate but how many buster quests you think will be introduced by the end of ep5?

Unless i am reading it wrong magic cuent bq enemies take an extra 10% of from tech damage (thats what the message indicates during the bq intro right?) so it would make sense if the next 2 buster quests have a similar modifier for striking or ranged damage maybe?

Also regarding the bq weapon potential assuming cleasis affects both defence+final defence phases we should be looking forward to potentials for the buster and attack/final attack phases as upgrades at the very least