Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

It's always same problem, people just chaotically move all over the map, it was like this on all TD type quests, and yes talis really good vs minotaurus, not only Racer Edge but Dive Bullet can stun also even its only single target but you can switch to next.

I thought with this simple tower positioning and plain simple map, there will be no problems like divide 4 players defend left 2 towers, 4 players right 2 towers.
    Well i guess some players even on advanced are too lazy to use barriers or just don't care, anyway overall runs are smooth but you always remember negative experience. I personally just choose left side or right and stick there helping other side with Satellite Tower (not sure how its called xD ) on big mob spawns.
    Btw TMG finisher on castle core 999k and Brand New Star counter have long i-frames and can reach core when sword counter cant, using TMG for core attack phase so far.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 15, 2017 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    When did that happen ? I got a similar run in the (GMT +1) afternoon.
    Started a run, was alone on orange tower, try to take out all the minotaurs but they somehow pass me with those riding orcs and severely damaged Orange Tower (like "Almost done for"). First buster phase was partially a failure, one buster pile survived only (with barely any HP left).
    Second buster phase managed to destroy two barriers. Defense phase resulted in Orange Tower destruction, third buster phase was not bad.

Blue Tower died in the "big" defense phase and there I discovered that Buster Quest had a critical BGM.

Also It was in a Advanced Match with Expert matching.
    Was the blue tower set to attack mode (no reject barriers, or slow traps)?
    Was the buster pile on orange side mobbed by enemies with only one person trying to defend it during 2nd buster phase?

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    One tip that I have for people soloing like 6 charging minotaurs (which shouldn't happen) coming at a tower you are already positioned at is to use Racer Edge. While Brand New Star is a more pp efficient option for other mobs, the minotaurs specifically are vulnerable to stun, allowing you to at least hold them off while waiting for backup, or to (best case) kill them all by yourself if you have the PP at the time by hitting them all with Racer Edge. Not that you should need to, but this has come in handy a few times. It does nothing against the Golem + weaker mob comps though.

That last part is odd. I have not yet had an mpa with expert matching on where even a single tower broke.
    I normally use moment trick for stuns, but still... it was ALOT of minotaurs. Some of them came out of the stun, and had a normal aggro table, which meant 4 or more swinging at me specifically.

As for the last part, again, someone set that tower to attack, which as far as I'm concerned is almost worthless right now. It is odd considering the fact the left half of the map was left to me and like 1 other person for most of the early game, the other 6 people should have been in a position to handle it, but blue went down. Not sure how.

I was about found out what it is like to LOSE this thing, yeah apparently it is possible to actually LOSE. All it takes is level 50s trying to do Grade 3 and not know how to take a hit or DODGE!!!! Wish I could record these because wow the amount of times I saw the left side die during the actual attack phase was just sad. Compared to the right which was just me and two others waiting for them to get done while the castle just pelted our two remaining towers unabated.

Spoiler!

Better than having one tower remaining...

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Better than having one tower remaining...

Spoiler!
    Looking at that pic you guys already lost with how little of the bar is left and still haven't actually reached him yet. Be amazed if you did manage to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I normally use moment trick for stuns, but still... it was ALOT of minotaurs. Some of them came out of the stun, and had a normal aggro table, which meant 4 or more swinging at me specifically.

As for the last part, again, someone set that tower to attack, which as far as I'm concerned is almost worthless right now. It is odd considering the fact the left half of the map was left to me and like 1 other person for most of the early game, the other 6 people should have been in a position to handle it, but blue went down. Not sure how.
    It is probably one of the worst configs for sure. With the usual static trap + double walls, you can easily deal with a horde coming from the front, which is far more advantageous than the minor damage those rubber band guns put out. As for Moment Trick, that is usually what I do too, especially if I am behind the minotaurs. It does not penetrate groups like Racer Edge though, so unless you are specifically letting them attack you for counters or something, Racer Edge usually works out better against the groups of minotaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    I was about found out what it is like to LOSE this thing, yeah apparently it is possible to actually LOSE. All it takes is level 50s trying to do Grade 3 and not know how to take a hit or DODGE!!!! Wish I could record these because wow the amount of times I saw the left side die during the actual attack phase was just sad. Compared to the right which was just me and two others waiting for them to get done while the castle just pelted our two remaining towers unabated.

Spoiler!
    If I may ask, why were you doing grade 3 with 3k points?

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    If I may ask, why were you doing grade 3 with 3k points?
    Eh not really in it for the gear so doing it to level grind Grade 3 seems to be the better option. Also with my luck seemingly getting worse every run today, Grade 3s with level 50s, I didn't want to risk the point loss. Now if I was doing it with my team then yeah I would be doing the Advanced BQ.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post

Spoiler!
    Oh man, I think this was the run I was in earlier today.

Left side went pretty much completely undefended with a wall up yeah? By the time I noticed it was pretty much too late. I got a seriously bad feeling when it took so long on the first attack phase to break the core on the castle, and from what I saw most of the players were Hero too...

I got something like 3 HTs in that run, it was ridiculous.

I've had issues with people in BQ's that just don't know how to fight the enemies.
    Every single enemy has a weak-point on them, but you don't have to focus on a single one if there are 30 of them attacking a tower. AoE the bastards or use a tower.
    It's especially bad when it comes to people that fight Golems without stunning them. There should never be more than a single person attacking a Golem. Ever. They take like 2 seconds to stun and about 5-8 more seconds to kill. It's crazy that they ever reach the towers in the first place.

Hmm...seems like fire Fo is a viable option beside Hr...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-