Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 LastLast

Buster points need to go above 3k. I've only caught lag, and DCed in BQ today.

Worst part is, it was during a damn free match I only felt like doing to get the cube for CF. Now I had to do 4 games just to be eligible to do advanced again.

Fucking garbage.

Got 630'd just after I got assigned to a tower in an advanced match, wasted 1 Match Stamina and lost 300BP.

So yeah I agree with you, let the points gove above 3k SEGA pls.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

The matchmaker for Buster Quests seems a bit weird sometimes. You can spend 20 minutes waiting in a 2/8 match, switch blocks, requeue, and you're suddenly in a 8/8 match.

Buster Quests are a nice diversion, but they get repetitive rather quickly for me. Playing Free match to recharge my Stamina meter feels like a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    The matchmaker for Buster Quests seems a bit weird sometimes. You can spend 20 minutes waiting in a 2/8 match, switch blocks, requeue, and you're suddenly in a 8/8 match.
    When I am in Campship, I have the feeling that matchmaker kind of force me to get in parties of that block, even tho there is nobody... (or only one person)
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    When I am in Campship, I have the feeling that matchmaker kind of force me to get in parties of that block, even tho there is nobody... (or only one person)
    The Multi-Block matchmaking seems odd at times. I sometimes wonder if it gives priority to matching everyone in a specific block. Otherwise, you can easily walk away with the impression that Buster Quests are very unpopular.

Me too i got Dc'ed during advanced match today (so gotta do 2 main matches to get back to Advanced), and i DC'ed during a story quest 1 hour before, seeing 2 others ppl got DC'ed today makes me think SEGA's servers aren't in good shape today and can be risky to BQ today.........

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Yeah. The only time I've lost points is because of a couple DCs. Would be splendid if we could go above 3k.

Buster Quests are a nice diversion, but they get repetitive rather quickly for me. Playing Free match to recharge my Stamina meter feels like a waste of time.
    I can tell you why that happens quite easily. Next time you are waiting for quite awhile check the block they threw you in. Any of the XH blocks, like b11, is pretty much a death sentence to get enough people.

Any block that is requiring prem to get in are pretty much the dead BQ mpas.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I also agree that Buster Quests should go above 3k points for the obviously stated reasons. I do think they will eventually, as I think they'll be adding further grades in the future and will possibly consider adjusting the point pool.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Playing Free match to recharge my Stamina meter feels like a waste of time.
    Aside from that, the other incentive to play Free Match is to get a Main Match boost (Tri 100%) if you're aiming for completing Evleda CFs but filling the Evleda CF is stupidly easy as the drop rates are not only really high for completing one round (even without the Main Match boost) but BQs aren't time gated.

I'd recommend taking a 2 day break from BQs and just let the Stamina gauge refill itself to avoid being burnt out by the repetition.