Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

So, is it just me, or do people seem to not realize that you can stop charging Minotaurs with a Just Guard? I never see anyone attempt to stop them with anything other than a Stun or Reject Barrier.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, is it just me, or do people seem to not realize that you can stop charging Minotaurs with a Just Guard? I never see anyone attempt to stop them with anything other than a Stun or Reject Barrier.
    I do...sometimes, when right conditions are met. Problem is I seem to be able able to do it for 3 consecutives times at best before getting blown by the others that follow or random shits I don't see coming. Then rip dps :v Most often when minotaures are about to charge, window is a huge clusterfuck too (thanks brand new star spammer) lol
    Last edited by Masu; Aug 20, 2017 at 04:45 PM.

Doesn't that mean a summoner with Maron can just stand in front of them all?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Doesn't that mean a summoner with Maron can just stand in front of them all?
    I dunno if regular Guards work. I've only done it as Hero so far, and Brightness End is essentially free JGs, so I haven't tried with other weapons.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I dunno if regular Guards work.
    You JG while blocking with Maron if something hits you from the front instead of Maron for whatever reason. Even if it's due to an AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You JG while blocking with Maron if something hits you from the front instead of Maron for whatever reason. Even if it's due to an AoE.
    Huh, I've never seen that before. Goes to show how much I play SU.

Maron and Melon puts up a 180 degree shield in front of you, and that shield happen to be counted as JG for the entire duration it's up. Never tried to block minos with 'em them though cause I usually run off for crystals.

You can stunlock the minotaurs with talis PA's Dive Bullet and Racer Edge but also the TMG PA Moment Trick.

Jump in the air and TPS moment trick and you can slowly turn as you shoot so you can sorta just swipe across the minotaur spawn and stunlock everything while someone else goes and kills the thing or it dies because you shot it in the face.

Basically any stun PA works.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Maron and Melon puts up a 180 degree shield in front of you, and that shield happen to be counted as JG for the entire duration it's up. Never tried to block minos with 'em them though cause I usually run off for crystals.
    I know that much, but I didn't know they counted as JG. I just assumed they were counted as normal Guards because Maron still takes damage.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I only did enough of them to finish the story to get the camo and I'm sick and tired of these BQs already. They're not fun.