Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Wondering how Buster Quest will play, but don't want to wait for the update? Never fear! Progress to Story Quest 5-1 to play a BQ tutorial!
    That tutorial quest was deceiving. It fails to capture the salt and stress of PSO2's defense tower quests.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    That tutorial quest was deceiving. It fails to capture the salt and stress of PSO2's defense tower quests.
    The hell are you talking about?
    We got expert blo...oh....

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    The hell are you talking about?
    We got expert blo...oh....
    Expert Bloo?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Expert Bloo?
    *picture of Bloo*
    Expert blocks don't exist anymore. So all those people that consistently made sure they met the Expert block requirement so they had access to the competent XH group of players just kinda got screwed.

try use matching with expert only checked no one there :/

Nah, that's what the 2nd checkbox in Matching Settings at the quest counter is for. The requirements for being an "expert" are still important, but like everyone else you are not bound to specific blocks anymore.

Still, it's now very easy to get screwed if you party up before an eq because you need to check everyone's gear and since many 11* units are still fine you often cannot tell if people are experts or not, so you risk not being able to join expert mpas.

Quote Originally Posted by hhhnnnggg View Post
    Nah, that's what the 2nd checkbox in Matching Settings at the quest counter is for. The requirements for being an "expert" are still important, but like everyone else you are not bound to specific blocks anymore.

Still, it's now very easy to get screwed if you party up before an eq because you need to check everyone's gear and since many 11* units are still fine you often cannot tell if people are experts or not, so you risk not being able to join expert mpas.
    Yeah, that's bull. Tell me if you ever find out how to streamline this pt gathering process

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Expert blocks don't exist anymore. So all those people that consistently made sure they met the Expert block requirement so they had access to the competent XH group of players just kinda got screwed.
    Gotta say, doing an XH Yamato yesterday and holy shit was it glorious. On one run I didn't even need to use a single monomate! Never had this before the update.

Usually it's "Why's there a big glowing ball in the sky? I'll just kill these mooks instead of shooting that! ... Why'd I die? What exploded?"

If this is what it was like on Expert Blocks, then man I wish I leveled up earlier and got into them earlier. I just assumed my regular XH block group got lucky, or that Hero was massively overly broken since we had maybe three or four in our MPA. Have been more liberal with my WB applications now, though, since I got six shots instead of four.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Gotta say, doing an XH Yamato yesterday and holy shit was it glorious. On one run I didn't even need to use a single monomate! Never had this before the update.

Usually it's "Why's there a big glowing ball in the sky? I'll just kill these mooks instead of shooting that! ... Why'd I die? What exploded?"

If this is what it was like on Expert Blocks, then man I wish I leveled up earlier and got into them earlier. I just assumed my regular XH block group got lucky, or that Hero was massively overly broken since we had maybe three or four in our MPA. Have been more liberal with my WB applications now, though, since I got six shots instead of four.
    Yes it is like that, usually. W/o anybody saying anything they do their jobs and focus on immediate threats. Sometimes you would think it was an organized MPA with how fluid everything was blasted through with a sort of ruthless efficiency and precision.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    try use matching with expert only checked no one there :/
    Quote Originally Posted by hhhnnnggg View Post

Yeah I tried that on the 1st day and 2nd day. Most times it won't work putting matching settings to expert. Like yesterday I went looking for a party that was expert only for Loser. They also had the settings on of course so...
    When the EQ started, we were 5/12 and then 4/12 (pretty much just us), until they had to restart it 3 or 4 times.
    Finally we got 12/12.
    Then the actual Loser fight was about to start and had to restart it a few times to get that 12/12. The whole thing is a fucking mess.