Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

I am more concerned on Yamato Factor not going down in price, I can understand why we are flooded with Deus, we barely getting any MILF action (about 2 schedule a week) yet mother factor is not as overpriced as Yamato, what gives?

Yamato is 2 tries per EQ, soon to be 3 with the update, Any idea why?

Because the drop rate on Yamato Factor in general still sucks in comparison to Deus and Mother.

I can run Deus or Mother, and it wouldn't be a surprise to find a 5 or 6 slotted unit with factor.

With Yamato though, I'd be hardpressed to find anything with Yamato Factor with more than 2 slots. 4 slots is already bordering 13* rarity. Anything higher and you may as well consider your luck for a 14* drop is gone. Between low rarity and having to manually create higher slotted Yamato Factor fodder is what drives the prices up.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Funny cause they mentioned in the patch notes that they buffed the rates of Yamato Factor....on the trigger version of old yamato.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Fi has the highest dps on bosses, but that does not mean they are not inconvenienced like all other melee. And that's just one of 4 melee classes so try again kid.

And how exactly are weakspots harder to hit when almost all new mobs have heads like everything else?
    And you are entirely missing the point to even bring up player damage. I certainly never mentioned it. The point is not the damage classes can do (albeit anyone that can reliable get headshots on ra will be op) but that the game mechanics piss on melee and greatly favor ranged.

I love the part where most bosses can't even swing higher than their head, and if they can it is only one or two attacks.

The ships strongest weapon is making you fall through the ship, dropping you directly into his spinning laser grinder of death

I cant be the only person whos experiencing this

Yep happened with me also, use High Boost skill 1-2 times and you are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    The ships strongest weapon is making you fall through the ship, dropping you directly into his spinning laser grinder of death

I saw someone on a Twitch stream have his AIS fall into the deck of the ship. Apparently the ship has some clipping problems. His timing wasn't as unfortunate as yours, though.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post

Its happened to me plenty of times and is the main reason I have my Cursor on my subpallete over Ascend at all times nowadays.