Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    I still don't see a rifle + launcher camo...just great.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Curious as to how you guys save the larger images? i'd like to save some of the interesting ones to easily share with friends but i can't figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    Curious as to how you guys save the larger images? i'd like to save some of the interesting ones to easily share with friends but i can't figure it out.
    (At least in Firefox) From the grid of images, if you right click the image you want and open in a new tab, it will just load the large image.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    We've seen this artist's costume designs at least twice before.
    And sega turned them down twice.
    Spoiler!

As much as I would like this, i wouldn't be suprised of SEGA's shit taste passes this guy up for the 3rd even in a row.
    Who is the artist?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

so September reveal for winners and then spring next year release seems to be the typical schedule for these things?

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Who is the artist?
    No idea of the name

I've seen this exact style for the past two contests though.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    I still don't see a rifle + launcher camo...just great.
    *COUGH* *COUGH*
    Weapon camos. Should be fairly obvious what I and possibly EVERY PSO2 player want SEGA. So how about you throw us a bone already? Which means I think I found all the entries related to Rifle/Launcher camos, hard to tell I can't read Japanese and Google translate on my phone has a hard time with hand written kanji. But comeon SEGA JUST ONE RIFLE/LAUNCHER CAMO I'LL EVEN USE THE FRICKIN POPPLE ONE JUST GIVE US ONE!!!!!!
    Spoiler!

Costumes. Wow out of all of those costumes I only see like FOUR I would possibly want, depending on how they looked on my characters in game. The last two are the same costume just male and female variant so if SEGA chooses it they should make both.
    Spoiler!

Accessories, I'm always a sucker for Sarong skirt accessories and footwear to go over ugly heels.
    Spoiler!

Facepaint & Bodypaint. Oh wow no Hairstyle section that has got to be a record, good got sick of seeing 500 hairstyles for females. Sidenote, I'm noticing quite ALOT of similar designs in this category, some clearly from the same artist.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 7, 2017 at 09:04 AM.

how long does usually sega take to anuntiate the selected works after chosing the nominated?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    how long does usually sega take to anuntiate the selected works after chosing the nominated?
    You got about 2 months from now to know if you need to get hyped or not, September. Then 5 months from that to start seeing them come to 'life', February.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    You got about 2 months from now to know if you need to get hyped or not, September. Then 5 months from that to start seeing them come to 'life', February.
    nicee thanks, personally, i dont rly mind if they dont select mine, just the fact that it was nominated means sega actually considered it for implementation and that feels great on its own.

But i really hope that atleast they chose another of the camos that cover sword, talis and tmg so ppl using hero class have something to use. There is currently not a single camo ingame that uses those 3 weapons
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif