Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    nicee thanks, personally, i dont rly mind if they dont select mine, just the fact that it was nominated means sega actually considered it for implementation and that feels great on its own.

But i really hope that atleast they chose another of the camos that cover sword, talis and tmg so ppl using hero class have something to use. There is currently not a single camo ingame that uses those 3 weapons
    They don't have one for Rangers and that has been around since the start . . . yeah.

How is decided who wins? Can we vote or does Sega decide everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    How is decided who wins? Can we vote or does Sega decide everything?
    Voodoo magic.

Does anyone know the correct rituals or got a link to the best dances?

I'm really wondering how the votes are done yeah, though my guess is the first 3 are actually voted by SEGA staff while the others are selected randomly (via a RNG system), i mean sometimes you really don't get why some won/lost xD

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Well, that means unlike the favorite character and favorite existing weapon contests, it's really fucking Sega that decides to give us shit instead of the good stuff every design contest.
    ._.

I mean, it's obvious stuff too hard to implement won't be chosen but every year they ignore a ton of great designs that require no more effort than the crap they do choose.
    And every year it's a HUGE disappointment. If we can't vote, tbh Sega should just hide the entries until after the select because like this it's nothing but trolling.
    "Here look at all the awesome designs people submitted but too bad we won't choose the good ones. U mad bro?"

PS: This year the contest is kinda meh. The majority of entries for costumes, accessories and body paint / make up is lame.
    As usual most weapon entries are great but the rest is mediocre, though there are still a lot more good entries than will be selected.
    It's also beyond ridiculous how many one sided half cloaks Sega picked and how many variations of undershirts (far more than shiny/oily/sweaty skin) there are.

Considering people submit far more than what we see here it means Sega is heavily biased towards some items and think if they show as many entries of that kind as possible players won't complain as much when Sega picks those instead of better stuff.

And as usual, one hugely disappointing point is that Sega always selects a ton of samey items and items very similar to what already exists. Feels like half the outfits are like this. And for example there is a camo that is virtually the same as *Junkyard Dog.

PS: The quadruple wing accessory with the gold chain looks awesome.
    Last edited by Ryuhou; Jul 12, 2017 at 04:10 AM.

I guess the results are out now?
    我ら来たれり。ーWe have arrived.ー

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Yeah, I clearly missed that.

That said, another entry for AR/Launcher with TMG and Tdaggers and it has won, finally! I wish it was green and/or black but I'll take what I can get.
    Spoiler!

However, I ran the comment for it through ggogle translate:
    射撃職のキャラクターにとって「必携の一品」となるポテンシャルが感じられます!

Something about this bothers me, as if they knew some people want AR/Launcher camo and they never cared to make one themselves. Now that they chose this entry, when it becomes available, it'll be expensive af.

Its happening Rangers!!!! ITS FRICKIN HAPPENING!!!!!!!! EVEN GOT 1ST!!!!

Also a couple entries I hoped would win got in.
    Spoiler!

So 1 weapon, 1 costume and 2 makeup that I wanted made it in, the costume being the lowest priority because it'll have poor colours and one of the makeup being useless without the accessory I want every year and they ignore every year (an alchemists belt). Great.