Default ARKS Investigative Report: Part 3

Equipment and Pet data is now available.

It's clear that this data was taken just when Deus was new, because Zeinesis and Qliphad aren't on the list at all.

Also, Pietro gets to hijack the Patty And Tiea Show for a day to talk about Pets (also, look at the skewed stats toward our lord and savior Maron).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Kinda weird that the top normal mag is the R-atk one, though it looks kinda like Vic Viper so that might be why. Gotta love that 3 of the mag camos I use are in the top 5. Patty & Tea(obvs), Reignan, and Loser.

All those Seigas, Austeres, Daggers of Seraphy - why I ask, why? Do people hate good weapons that much?

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    All those Seigas, Austeres, Daggers of Seraphy - why I ask, why? Do people hate good weapons that much?
    Look again, there's only one austere on the list, the rest are astra, which could be said to be the best non gix weapon to use up until deus dropped with his files.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Look again, there's only one austere on the list, the rest are astra, which could be said to be the best non gix weapon to use up until deus dropped with his files.
    2 Austere: Rod and Rifle. For the rest, it mostly seems to be a function of ease of obtaining and utility; the utility part is no doubt why Orbit is in almost every category.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 7, 2017 at 09:26 AM.

the 10% passive PP regen of austere is legit for rod and rifle imo
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

The damage difference between Austere and Astra is like 1%, if that even. The only thing outright better was Zin / Qli.

Gix was highly situational due to very finicky weapon potential for most weapon types (infact weaker on a fresh weapon swap, but -COULD- become much stronger). Union is weaker & requires pre-existing Rays... which are also weaker than Austere.
    Fornis is better, but doesn't exist for all weapon types, was locked behind Seasonal EQs & is only better against half the enemies in the game (3 elements at a time).

Same story as Saiki Units. Only reason non-tech players made the change to 12* units is because of extra Rings to equip. Doesn't matter if Austere/Saiki are years old now, if their stats are still in the ballpark of current gear.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    All those Seigas - why I ask, why? Do people hate good weapons that much?
    SAF? I'm shocked to see Flow Razor as No.1 WL.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    SAF? I'm shocked to see Flow Razor as No.1 WL.
    It was a seasonal CF, just like the L&K38 Launcher, Astral Blades, and Fornis series, which pretty much all make a strong showing since they were so easy to obtain and thus more likely to be used over something that takes more time to get; heck, even without CF, I got multiples of each just from running the associated the EQs they dropped from.

Still use austere daggers and rifle. Was going to upgrade to astra then zein/qlip happened, then hero happened. Rip dreams.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz