Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Then you would never be able to shut the effect off.

That would be terrible, especially on EQs like Magatsu where there is literally no benefit to having any weapon untekked. I would like to avoid paying tekk fees when I can for weapons I am 100% certain to recycle.
    I pretty much stopped carrying it for the same reason. Especially after a session of high rare drop rate and the tek fee end up being up to 200k. It adds up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Amazon. You need to suck up the shipping with them. Books have a higher shipping than anything else on Amazon. On the other hand, if you're trying to buy encyclopedias/guide books, Amazon JP shipping is flat fee per book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post

They don't get everything though. Pretty much all of the CDs but only some of the other merchandise. Like they got the Yamato model but not the AIS model, some books, etc. I just usually search based on either relevance or newly listed. There would be better sites but I don't know them. :v
    *sigh* Guess I'm stuck not getting those items I saw awhile back that you had to attend an event for. Shirt looked way nice, was thinking of getting those class badges, and maybe even that ship wrist band. But none of that was listed on either site. Just same old CDs, Books, Figures, Cosplay, and stuff for Key Chains or Phones.

You could get these [BA] in-game from an item code
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 13, 2017 at 12:43 PM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I only carry mine with me when I have enough money that I can afford to have everything identified, so I can take the +4 and +5 10* weapons to grind up 12* weapons.

just not running into enough emperappies to grind everything I want

You might try eBay for stuff like that too. But even there a lot of things don't show up.

Also anything listed there that says "from China" on it I would be highly skeptical off.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    *sigh* Guess I'm stuck not getting those items I saw awhile back that you had to attend an event for. Shirt looked way nice, was thinking of getting those class badges, and maybe even that ship wrist band. But none of that was listed on either site. Just same old CDs, Books, Figures, Cosplay, and stuff for Key Chains or Phones.

You could get these [BA] in-game from an item code
    Spoiler!
    Use a proxy and go to ebten. It's going to cost you extra too because you're using a proxy, but hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Use a proxy and go to ebten. It's going to cost you extra too because you're using a proxy, but hey.
    Oh please I'm used to shelling out $100-150 for a single item by now and nope no luck at that site either. They have items for 2016's Thanksgiving but not 2017's which is what I'm hunting for. Be easier if I had names of items but I can't even find the page on Bumped that talked about it.

*edit*
    NVM found the page I knew it was a recap but that was it it was Recap #7.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 13, 2017 at 01:10 PM.

Will we be getting the original Fornia weapons as options in the upcoming collection file as well? For example I'd like to pick up a Fornis wand, Vegas Illusia isn't exactly giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Will we be getting the original Fornia weapons as options in the upcoming collection file as well? For example I'd like to pick up a Fornis wand, Vegas Illusia isn't exactly giving.
    Driving Rain didn't feature any of the old Fornis as either CFs or drops, so it's unlikely.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Oh please I'm used to shelling out $100-150 for a single item by now and nope no luck at that site either. They have items for 2016's Thanksgiving but not 2017's which is what I'm hunting for. Be easier if I had names of items but I can't even find the page on Bumped that talked about it.

*edit*
    NVM found the page I knew it was a recap but that was it it was Recap #7.
    Because it's not up yet. They don't sell them online 'till after the offline events are done. If you really really really want them right now, Yahoo Auction is probably your only option. Some stuffs are also limited to offline only, so you're totally screwed on those as far as getting them officially online.

$100 to $150 per item what are you even buying man... Scaled figures/blu-rays/branded apparels/accessories are the only things I know that goes that high when it comes to merchandise.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jul 13, 2017 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    I think you mean form weapons, Vegas Illusia doesn't drop fornis weapons.