Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default EPISODE 5: Miscellaneous Updates

EP5 is almost here! In addition to major features such as Hero, Material Storage, and Cross-Block Matching, EP5 will feature the following updates:

• Beach Wars 2017!: Beach Wars is back to give you more fanservice, and this time, Aratron is the star of the show! Aratron Phemut will be featured as a major boss in this Quest, and Gal Gryphon returns too. New Fornis weapons will be added alongside a new Collect File, including Fornis Knuckles.
    • Effort Symbol Hr: Solo XQ is getting updated to drop the new Ace of Hero and HrMaterial items to create your very own R/Effort Symbol Hr! And yes, the official shortening of "Hero" is "Hr". Don't ask.
    • Este Update: Accessory overhaul! The Accessory Adjustment sliders have been updated to allow precise adjustment! You can also now have dupe Accessories, up to four dupes.
    • Account-Wide Aesthetics: The feature you've been waiting for! Use the same Cosmetic Ticket twice, and every character on your account will be able to use it! It has yet to be explained exactly what Tickets this feature covers, but Accessories have been confirmed to work.
    • Client Order Adjustments: Various COs are getting tweaked, including Koffie Orders, SPCOs, and Hans and Revelle COs. Revelle will also be getting COs for ESC-A Darkers.
    • Recycle Shop Update: Inventory full after Magatsu, but you don't want to miss a run? Never fear, you can now access the Recycle Shop from the Campship!
    • Exchange Shop Update: Some nifty new stuff from spinoffs are coming! Trade in [EPISODE 0 Material] to get Layered Wear based on Gettemhart and Melphonsina from the "Phantasy Star Online 2: EPISODE 0" manga! Trade in [Weapono! Material] to get special items based on the PSO2es web comic "Weapono!"
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 12, 2017 at 11:20 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Before anyone asks, the Weapono badges and the Ep0 badges come from actually buying the books coming out later this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Before anyone asks, the Weapono badges and the Ep0 badges come from actually buying the books coming out later this month.
    Looks like I'll be buying those, then.

I see Shared Cosmetics directly leading to a rise in Server Change requests as people hop Ships to find the cheapest Tickets.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Btw, those tickets ..... it'll apply only for tickets after the system is implemented?
    Or also apply for current tickets?

Any info on it?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Btw, those tickets ..... it'll apply only for tickets after the system is implemented?
    Or also apply for current tickets?

Any info on it?
    No reason to assume it wouldn't apply retroactively.

Might take some time though. As an example, Mag cells records used to be per mag, it was recently that you could use previously applied mag cells across all your mags, instead of having to buy yet another cell.

Recycle Shop Update: Inventory full after Magatsu, but you don't want to miss a run? Never fear, you can now access the Recycle Shop from the Campship!
    Besides Hero, Omega and class/PA rebalances, this makes me the most hype. Now I can stay in campship and farm LQs and the like w/o having to return to shop lobby to manage my storage.

Shirona (the treasure shop NPC near the gate) is also getting her own counter now as part of the new updated Lobby for EP5... but Zig stays the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Beach Wars 2017!: Beach Wars is back to give you more fanservice, and this time, Aratron is the star of the show! Aratron Phemut will be featured as a major boss in this Quest, and Gal Gryphon returns too. New Fornis weapons will be added alongside a new Collect File, including Fornis Knuckles.
    Greeaat, I'm so looking forward to our wonderful Earth buddies showing off their beach wear.... The new Fornis Knuckles look pretty cool, though.

Client Order Adjustments[/B]: Various COs are getting tweaked, including Koffie Orders, SPCOs, and Hans and Revelle COs. Revelle will also be getting COs for ESC-A Darkers.[/LIST]
    Nice, especially about the tweaks done to SPCOs. I mean, Dark Ragne and Fang Banshee are guaranteed spawns in Time Attack Quests but making it so that Free Fields is an option is pretty nice too.

Recycle Shop Update: Inventory full after Magatsu, but you don't want to miss a run? Never fear, you can now access the Recycle Shop from the Campship![/LIST]
    Best update for me but at this rate, they might as well get rid of the Recycle Shop NPC now that its easily accessible from the menu especially since the Recycle Shop counter is situated at an inconvenient location.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm fine with Hero being abreviated as Hr, it's less confusing than it being He.

No reason to assume it wouldn't apply retroactively.
    If it is though, it would mean you needed to get it on at least two characters already.

This actually changes very little for me, since I only have 2 characters who I would want to share accessories anyway.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 12, 2017 at 11:47 PM.

only for accessory not include costume ticket?