Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Reminds me of my Cordelia statue. Co-worker swore you could put her armor on her, since she came with it for some reason, because he had seen a picture of her with it on. But when I got her I looked all over for a spot to put it on only to realize I would have to pop her head off to do it and I was not going to risk breaking her for that.
    It should have came with instruction on how to put it on since it's a GSC figure. If no instruction is given, it probably doesn't belong on the figure but instead a part of the entire scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    It should have came with instruction on how to put it on since it's a GSC figure. If no instruction is given, it probably doesn't belong on the figure but instead a part of the entire scene.
    The instructions don't say anything about popping her head off to place the armor and it is the only way it could've been done because the armor has an actual area for the neck to slip into and even has straps hanging off it. It's sole purpose is to hang off the wing THAT IS IT. Which pisses me off a bit because its like 'why was it even included'?

Which pisses me off a bit because its like 'why was it even included'?
    Probably to replicate an illustration or a scene. I don't play Fire Emblem, so no idea on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Probably to replicate an illustration or a scene. I don't play Fire Emblem, so no idea on that.
    Well it looks sorta like the official artwork but with changes that just scream 'appeal to the inner pervert because BEWBS', considering how open her tunic is and lack of chest armor covering it. Going off her character she would be demanding the chest piece back because she hates how she has a small bust and her chest piece hides that.
    Official Artwork
    Spoiler!

Statue(front)
    Spoiler!

Well it looks sorta like the official artwork but with changes that just scream 'appeal to the inner pervert because BEWBS', considering how open her tunic is and lack of chest armor covering it.
    Pretty sure this is the proper viewing angle, where the focus isn't her chest.

4-Leaves Matoi preorder up on AmiAmi, 13440 yen. It's a 1/6, so that's pretty proper price.

Now back to the Kimi no Na wa. nendoroids...