Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    I did not see the stream, but many of the pictures on Bumped show him doing things that players can do, like Amdu UQ, fighting Deus, dashing in Tokyo, participating in the first Buster Quest Attack phase, etc. Maybe you both fight it (in the story or otherwise) and have some means of using it?

Edit: I did not initially notice this, but there is one with blue highlights on its design, but then a separate one with red highlights on its design that only shows up in a single image located in a place I do not think we have been yet. The blue one is probably you.
    You should probably watch the video, there's a link in the first post of this thread.
    The "red" one, as you call him, is Elder's Falz Hunar form, except with alterations ressembling that of Aberrations (UQ Darkers). I'm saying you fight that guy and that he's likely not playable.
    The "blue" one is pretty clearly Player-Chan's own Hunar form. Which... I dunno. Can we punch ourselves? That'd be funny.
    Insert signature that details my numerous PSO2 characters and years of various PSO-related gaming experience here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    Wow. Darkerblast. Why, tho?

I mean, I loved beasts in PSU and I'm going to love any nanoblast sort of mechanics, so whatever this shit is, I already need it. But I'm not at all sure of how does it fit into the plot-

SEGA likes to play with the not-so-evil-evils theme once in a while. Dewmans were SEED-corrupted humans in PSPo2i, and in this game we've got a couple Falzs that even though antagonizing us, they've shown moments of goodness, like Elder protecting Melrondia from Double, as well as Persona kinda being evil but doing so to protect Matoi. And Aru is supposed to be some sort of Photon/Ether-infused Dark Falz that somehow was born without corruption.

We're getting story content that involves Melphonshina and Gettemhart. Maybe there's some connection to this?
    Not really a spoiler if you've started EP5 and you paid attention to the conversation with Xiao, but the title of the update is called "Immense Power Entrusted". If you recall the conversation about dealing with PD, and you read this title, everything starts to click. Or it could just be a red herring to bait us into the most obvious explanation.

And before anyone says Ephemeral, chapter 2 seems to go into how events and actions taken in Omega are affecting the real world (on the ARKS ships.)
    Last edited by Lyrise; Aug 12, 2017 at 09:57 AM.

may be Gemtemhalt's kingdom use that flower to buff their power and transforming thing so we are unlucky get some shot from that thing but ether save us or Sina save us before they complete their process.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    I think you meant to type "improve"

Takenobu Mitsuyoshi makes everything better. this is a proven scientific fact.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I smell ...... "advantage" for people in Battle Arena with those LOL
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    He still is inolved, he just get his own show, and is still invited back to some of the live event like this one.

And this is a cool thing at the event.
    They can put your chara into one of these crystal thing
    This is easily the most exciting thing from this stream. Too bad I can't take advantage of it, being in the States and all that.

Curious how much it'll cost, too... Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    This is easily the most exciting thing from this stream. Too bad I can't take advantage of it, being in the States and all that.

Curious how much it'll cost, too... Hmmm...
    A few hundred dollars when translated to USD. Supposedly won't break 10万.

Y'know, I can't help but notice that this seems to be the Episode of Dante.

Hero playing like a ghetto version of DMC Dante? Check.
    Dark Blast acting as our personal ghetto Devil Trigger? Check.

The only thing we're missing is a cameo battle between us and Dante dearest. Then we can TRULY say this game is called "Phantasy Star Online 2: Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series".

.... I know that thought's going to make some peeps cringe, so I'll just leave before I get slaughtered.

If that's how Dante is, I can't wait to see Vergil. Gonna be some insane shit