Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Was/is this Arena shit even fun to play?
    It has its enjoyable moments. It has a few balance issues (Boots are literally god, Rising Edge one-hit kill FTW, Bow is kinda trashy unless you're facemelting people at point blank or just laying down suppressing fire) and lags somewhat if you're not playing in Japan, but it overall handles fine, and I like it. You obviously won't like it if you don't like any PVP, though.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

You run it for the camos and go back to main stuff

When the game wasn't being unfair connection-wise; yeah!

Rest in pieces PP Unlimited One Point Assault Rifle...
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It has its enjoyable moments. It has a few balance issues (Boots are literally god)
    When did this happen?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    When the game wasn't being unfair connection-wise; yeah!

Rest in pieces PP Unlimited One Point Assault Rifle...
    When I get that combo, I just call it Rambo Mode and start enforcing "spray 'n pray" tactics. Shame that's getting removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    When did this happen?
    Strike Gust is pretty much as strong as Rising Edge and stuns if it doesn't kill, which is a setup for a guaranteed kill. Gran Wave turns you into an annoying as shit mosquito with an abusive amount of i-frames and can potentially TPK the enemy Union if armed with PP Unlimited. The catch is that they get harder to play as the timer ticks down, since once Lv. 2 hits, almost anything can one-shot Boots, but sufficiently skilled Gran Wave users don't see that as an obstacle.

If you're talking about Boots actually being useful, then yeah, Battle Arena is a little backwards when it comes to meta.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 12, 2017 at 05:19 AM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Weaponoid Yamigarasu will appear in the lobby.

Noooo. Why not Bluesy Requiem?
    Noooo. Why not Bluesy Requiem?

We would've gotten that outfit plus that spread-eagle 'fuck me daddy' sit as an LA
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Also, WOAH, Attack on Titan S2 collab? That seriously came out of left field. Thank god they're updating Ultra Hard Blades to be DB compatible. It only took them, what, four years?

The ARKS Rappy is cute. I want a suit of that.

didnt they announced Atelier Collab first? What happened to that, and plus I heard the creator of the atelier series left Gust, so I guess its that?
    test

Also, didn't they mention about Xion/Xiao's va coming for the star corner, or did I miss it?
    我ら来たれり。ーWe have arrived.ー