Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

Aside from having "Blast" in the name, the tail and beast like movements are an obvious reference to PSU's Nanoblast which were only restricted to the Beast race.

I've always loved Falz Hunar's design and the good guy interpretation of the form looks pretty good too.

Falz Hunar's theme is still pretty damn good and hype building after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Aside from having "Blast" in the name, the tail and beast like movements are an obvious reference to PSU's Nanoblast which were only restricted to the Beast race.

I've always loved Falz Hunar's design and the good guy interpretation of the form looks pretty good too.

Falz Hunar's theme is still pretty damn good and hype building after all these years.
    Y'know what I find funnier? Haven't cats kinda been on the good side of all PS games and whatnot? I mean, Rika from PSIV looked rather catty, and PSU's Beasts kinda made me think ape/cat crossover (like MH's Rajang but cooler in a different way).

I mean, hell - one of Alis' sidekicks in PS1 was Myau the Muskcat, right? Musk "Cat"? I can't help but think of how much of a coincidence that is (even if it only is just that).

Also, Hunar's theme is hype... but I still remember when Quartz Dragon's theme made me hype as hell (along with the Frog Rappies stompin' to the beat of it when they showed up). Holy god, that takes me back (and makes me think of how far we've come).

Ok everyone. Time to start making your edgy AMVs.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 15, 2017 at 10:42 PM.

I dunno. To me, edgy needs a lot of red, one open hand placed on your face for no reason, and teleports behind you.

I dunno. To me, edgy needs a lot of red, one open hand placed on your face for no reason, and teleports behind you.
    I mean, it's not really that edgy to me either, considering the context of Player-chan. But you just KNOW that if setting auto words for the transformation is possible there's gonna be a bunch of people embracing their inner dorkness.

EDIT: I hope it changes color with your clothes like AIS do. So I can be a pink hunar.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 15, 2017 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I mean, it's not really that edgy to me either, considering the context of Player-chan. But you just KNOW that if setting auto words for the transformation is possible there's gonna be a bunch of people embracing their inner dorkness.

EDIT: I hope it changes color with your clothes like AIS do. So I can be a pink hunar.
    Oh, yeah definitely. I've already seen some of the fans of the game preparing to make plenty of Kamen Rider references once Dark Blast mode is out and who could blame them? Transformations are a beloved trope in anime that never gets old and if the transformation mode looks good, then its all the more fun.

I really do hope Dark Blast mode can swap colors according to what your characters wears like AISs just for the sake of not having a full MPA of overly-identical looking Dark Blasts in BQs.

Oh, yeah definitely. I've already seen some of the fans of the game preparing to make plenty of Kamen Rider references once Dark Blast mode is out and who could blame them? Transformations are a beloved trope in anime that never gets old and if the transformation mode looks good, then its all the more fun.

I really do hope Dark Blast mode can swap colors according to what your characters wears like AISs just for the sake of not having a full MPA of overly-identical looking Dark Blasts in BQs.
    I love transformation stuff. It's why Milla is a magical girl a lot of the time, and Minke turns into a giant robot. I've been wanting something like this since the game first came out. Hopefully we get multiple forms too.

Personally, transforming into an ugly monster we've fought before is not exactly my preference though.

Objectively, if it's really that good I have no choice but to use it.

I just cant wait for the inevitable rule34 of dark beast form and the majority of the arks ship guys and gals (●♡∀♡)
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Ok everyone. Time to start making your edgy AMVs.
    Use this for your AMV.