Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I could be interested in that.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

That seems interesting indeed ...... I wonder how much it'll cost .__.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

People bought it for WoW. It won't be a surprise at all that people would for this.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Seeing as my character is pretty much a make-shift of my anim-ized self with the little I have to work with in PSO2, I'm not interested in that crystal thing personally.
    Like a decade ago I was thrilled about this stuff when companies did this for custom characters, but that was when 3D printing stuff and whatever was primitive.
    Now I rather just buy a 3D printer and make as many as I want. Even extra parts to customize it more if I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Seeing as my character is pretty much a make-shift of my anim-ized self with the little I have to work with in PSO2, I'm not interested in that crystal thing personally.
    Like a decade ago I was thrilled about this stuff when companies did this for custom characters, but that was when 3D printing stuff and whatever was primitive.
    Now I rather just buy a 3D printer and make as many as I want. Even extra parts to customize it more if I want to.
    I mean, I dunno if just anyone can wake up one day and say, "Hey, I'm gonna buy a 3D printer and make a plastic model of my anime video game waifu."
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I mean, I dunno if just anyone can wake up one day and say, "Hey, I'm gonna buy a 3D printer and make a plastic model of my anime video game waifu."
    Well yeah, I mean if you're into "waifu" stuff then mainly you would be interested in this I'm quite sure.
    Just personally saying there isn't enough stuff in the game to get the look I actually want to really even want one of those crystal things.

Just a few of my chars
    (Didn't feel like doing extra work for a quick image)
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

finally yami garasu outfit

Videos are being added to the first page

Oh noooooooooo. In-game report function.
    We're all dooooooooooomed!
    Game over, man!
    Everyone, just give me your meseta. It won't matter soon when we're all banned for being filthy gaijin!

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I was kinda hoping for a boss in this Ep that isn't a fucking castle...
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02