Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Y'know, I can't help but notice that this seems to be the Episode of Dante.

EDIT: This is more of a "oh my god he's right" reaction than a "that's dumb" reaction.

that hunar form *.* im gonna change my name to Dark Falz Nyanta
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Spoiler!

EDIT: This is more of a "oh my god he's right" reaction than a "that's dumb" reaction.
    It's weird too how we get Buster Quests as ghetto Tower Defense missions because it was what we enjoyed in previous episodes. I know most, if not all of you, said that TD was the only content that you felt you guys liked because of the "challenge" - oddly enough SEGA may or may not have removed that; either that or you guys just got gud.

Another thing we may or may not have wanted? Possible alternate universe story where the Falzes are actually the good guys. And lo and behold what do we get? Not-Aurora as Harriet, non-evil Luther, not-evil Gettemhart, and Dia's long lost sister Dingo Shina.

I'll admit, I AM rather curious as to what prompted them to push Stratos on us... but given Konosuba's popularity (alongside Huey's own), I'm going to assume it's that we wanted THAT, but in waifu form (allegedly).

It's weird too how we get Buster Quests as ghetto Tower Defense missions because it was what we enjoyed in previous episodes. I know most, if not all of you, said that TD was the only content that you felt you guys liked because of the "challenge" - oddly enough SEGA may or may not have removed that; either that or you guys just got gud.
    I actually hate TD because it's so easy for pugs to fuck up, and it's harder for one person to carry due to the towers being so spread out.

I'll admit, I AM rather curious as to what prompted them to push Stratos on us... but given Konosuba's popularity (alongside Huey's own), I'm going to assume it's that we wanted THAT, but in waifu form (allegedly).
    I like stratos because she looked like she was gonna be boisterous and haughty like Heuy, but she's actually an insecure nerd and she's adorable. I don't feel like she was pushed on us any more than the other new class trainers.

I'm not following the Konosuba bit? Does she have the same voice actress as Magumin? Because now that you mention Konosuba, she does sound similar. Her personality is pretty different though.

Flamboyant personality is roughly taken down a notch, and different voice actors (Stratos is voiced by Ayane Sakura, while Megumin is voiced by Rie Takahashi). The only thing they share is the same enthusiasm, and I guess very similar voices.

Megumin is the one who refuses to learn any other magic than Explosion, even though she shows more than enough capability to learn the full array of magic that exists in that world. Stratos isn't like that at all, she's really booksmart, and very gung-ho, but not experienced at all. Big fish in a little pond, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    This is easily the most exciting thing from this stream. Too bad I can't take advantage of it, being in the States and all that.

Curious how much it'll cost, too... Hmmm...
    There are third party services for getting stuff from Japan that do things like give you an address to send stuff to and have it forwarded to you. If it's not prohibitively expensive for some stupid reason (like, several hundred dollars) I'd totally be down for this for at least one character. I've been with these guys for five years, so having something still around whenever the servers go down would be pretty nice!

I'm more impressed that they got Maaya Sakamoto to voice Melphonsina. Just saying.

so they couldnt add Beasts but they'll add a Nano Blast form as the minimum....its interesting ,unless they surprise us later this year? im curious how long it will take to fill the gauge to use (unless its like PBs) and if there will be a cap as too how many can be used at once or not.

also the other Empire's king looks a bit like Dudu

Not-Aurora as Harriet
    Han Megumi and Mizuhashi Kaori is two very different seiyuu. Based on that along, Harriet and Aurora is most definitely not related.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    I'm more impressed that they got Maaya Sakamoto to voice Melphonsina. Just saying.
    They got Suzumura Ken'ichi to voice Hagito, you should have expected Maaya. I'm more surprised they aren't voicing in the same episode for interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by batfax View Post
    There are third party services for getting stuff from Japan that do things like give you an address to send stuff to and have it forwarded to you. If it's not prohibitively expensive for some stupid reason (like, several hundred dollars) I'd totally be down for this for at least one character. I've been with these guys for five years, so having something still around whenever the servers go down would be pretty nice!
    It's more involved for this. It's going to be limited spots for application and they are most likely going to have to lottery the winners. This usually means a valid Japanese residential address. Unless you actually have someone in Japan that's willing to do the lottery for you, it doesn't seem possible for gaijin.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Aug 12, 2017 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Han Megumi and Mizuhashi Kaori is two very different seiyuu. Based on that along, Harriet and Aurora is most definitely not related.

They got Suzumura Ken'ichi to voice Hagito, you should have expected Maaya. I'm more surprised they aren't voicing in the same episode for interaction.
    This is probably going to happen, even if it has to be shoehorned in, mark my words.