Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

shit da fak? ARen't report fuction are for abusive players, not poor-performing players?

I'd be more worried about salty English players reporting me then Japanese reporting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I'd be more worried about salty English players reporting me then Japanese reporting me.
    I'm worried about both considering nationalist crackheads exist.

Here's your official guide of term "abusive". Google translate it if you can't read it.

http://pso2.jp/players/support/rule/manner/playmanner/

The others in the list are cheat/hack, RMT, and no idea what else.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    About undergearing: Would they report me if I used Nox weapons as Hero?
    When I looked at screenshots they put up on blacklist sites and such, it's always people showing up for SH or XH content who have ungrinded units and/or ungrinded weapons with default element. Occasionally there are those with default affixes on their stuff, too. These are people who are obviously leeching and not even trying to contribute.

As the other person said: main points for a weapon should be max element and +30 grind. Units of course at +10. Doesn't require much these days, and shows that a person is at least putting in effort.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    shit da fak? ARen't report fuction are for abusive players, not poor-performing players?
    There's a difference between poor-performing and sitting around while barely touching mobs and so on for whatever reason. It's harder to notice on regular EQs and BQs, though.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    I'm worried about both considering nationalist crackheads exist.
    Pretty much. Sounds like paranoia right now because the Japanese players are mostly tolerant of foreigners, but there are more than enough of these guys on each ship to make people's lives miserable if there aren't anti-abuse measures in place.

It will also depend on whether the system is semi-automated, fully automated or not automated. Something like 5~10 reports = tempban could definitely be abused by such people.

i usually sit on 1 tower no idea why i have to run after mob across the map when they will spawn in front of my face in time

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    When I looked at screenshots they put up on blacklist sites and such, it's always people showing up for SH or XH content who have ungrinded units and/or ungrinded weapons with default element. Occasionally there are those with default affixes on their stuff, too. These are people who are obviously leeching and not even trying to contribute.

As the other person said: main points for a weapon should be max element and +30 grind. Units of course at +10. Doesn't require much these days, and shows that a person is at least putting in effort.
    So it doesn't matter that the potential only boosts Guard Stance, TMG PA and dark tech damage? Just +30 50ele it?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    So it doesn't matter that the potential only boosts Guard Stance, TMG PA and dark tech damage? Just +30 50ele it?
    If you're using the weapon, there's no reason not to. It boosts your damage regardless.

Official Dark Blast trailer is out now.

ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Official Dark Blast trailer is out now.
    I would like to have Hero Energy Blast on Dark Blast.