Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The music for EP4 stuff is actually pretty good, notably the Tokyo area, and the Yamato Battleship EQ. Dont know why you want to mute the music.

You can buy a jukebox and music for your My Room and change the music in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    The music for EP4 stuff is actually pretty good, notably the Tokyo area, and the Yamato Battleship EQ. Dont know why you want to mute the music.

You can buy a jukebox and music for your My Room and change the music in there.
    Some people just want their own music.

I personally wouldn't mute it because Earth BGMs are great. Vegas is amazing.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    Google translate app on phones? Can you complete the Sega register on mobile?

That does sound easier!
    Don't know if that has that, but if you open a tab in your browser to translate.google.com there should be an option to do it with the mouse, which then pops up a list to select from.

Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Dont know why you want to mute the music.
    I have like 1TB of music on my external HD and listening while playing kinda kills two birds with one stone if I'm ever gonna listen to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Some people just want their own music
    Yeah..

I see Episode 4&5 mentioned a lot on here. Since I'm really late to the party is there anyway I can play the first episodes I've missed?

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Don't know if that has that, but if you open a tab in your browser to translate.google.com there should be an option to do it with the mouse, which then pops up a list to select from.
    Will definitely do that!

Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    I see Episode 4&5 mentioned a lot on here. Since I'm really late to the party is there anyway I can play the first episodes I've missed?
    All players currently defaults to episode 4, but you can change to the episode 1-3 lobby in login menu. Once episode 5 hits, you can change it in-game.

Since we're on that object, I'm just going to link all the Earth music with vocal.

Tokyo day: Zero-G / Night: Realize
    Las Vegas day: Neon Days / Night: Neon Nights
    Yamato + Ep4 opening: Borderless

Bonus: Hello

You need to complete the first story quest for episode 4. This will allow you to select episode 1-3 mode when logging in. It's also necessary to unlock new areas after Forest.

Alternatively you can wait a week and a half for episode 5. One of the advertised features is a complete recap of episode 1-3 story, though only the episode 1 portion will be available at launch.

EDIT: you get the story quest after completing Koffies client order for Forest Exploration. When you get a call from Sierra go back to the bridge and proceed through the story boarf.
    Last edited by Indignation211; Jul 17, 2017 at 12:15 PM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Just a heads-up, the Episodes 1-3 story aren't handled in the same manner as the Episode 4 story - it uses what they call a "matter board" where it gives you a mob to hunt down for a drop, or requires you to view a specific scene. Once you get the drop or see the scene, though, you don't need to finish the quest you're in - you can abandon and do another one for your next objective.

HOWEVER, for enemy drops that you don't get, but killed some of the enemies for it, you'll want to finish the mission anyway. It won't apply "kill credit" until you finish the mission.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Yo let's hang out, I just recently re-started at lvl 43 and would like some people to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Since we're on that object, I'm just going to link all the Earth music with vocal.
    Love video game music thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post
    You need to complete the first story quest for episode 4.
    A little bit stuck rn can't figure out how to get new missions from kofie. I got my first mag but can't figure out past that

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Just a heads-up, the Episodes 1-3 story aren't handled in the same manner as the Episode 4 story - it uses what they call a "matter board" where it gives you a mob to hunt down for a drop, or requires you to view a specific scene.
    Sounds cool either way can't wait for episode 5 trying get as much done before the release!

Google translate worked amazingly!!!!!!!! So quick

Quote Originally Posted by djknitex View Post
    Yo let's hang out, I just recently re-started at lvl 43 and would like some people to play with.
    PSN: huck0928 my mic is broke but I do have a chatpad so I'm fast with texting.

Just wish I didn't have to press L3 to switch to English before every conversation though

Have you already completed the Forest Free Field? If so then it might be time to talk to Xierra on the bridge and progress through the Story Board. Koffie wont give more client orders until you complete chapter 4-1.