Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Learning the ropes is easy.
    Spoiler!

Normal post:
    Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    Sounds cool either way can't wait for episode 5 trying get as much done before the release!
    No need to rush things, just take it slow and learn how the game works. The good gear is stuck at XH level missions anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Be a Hu/Fo. I recommend this, a magikal bigass sword wielder is awesome, just like an anime!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Be a Hu/Fo. I recommend this, a magikal bigass sword wielder is awesome, just like an anime!
    Jokes on you that's exactly what Hero is going to be

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    But before you can be a Hero, you must master the way of Hu/Fo!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

On a serious note, I think the best combination of classes to level for Hero for a new player would probably be Hu, Br, and Te since they can all use a Striking mag effectively and can be used in mostly decent combos.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jul 17, 2017 at 09:47 PM.

PSN: huck0928 my mic is broke but I do have a chatpad so I'm fast with texting.

Just wish I didn't have to press L3 to switch to English before every conversation though
    I'm not sure how to add that cause I play from PC but the game is cross-platform, what's your segaid/character name?

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    With extra PP recovering water gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation211 View Post
    Have you already completed the Forest Free Field? If so then it might be time to talk to Xierra on the bridge and progress through the Story Board. Koffie wont give more client orders until you complete chapter 4-1.
    Yeah I need to figure this part out. I like this new look Forrest but I'm tired of playing it over and over lol

EDIT:. I saw your friend request... I think I accepted it or I might've pit it on blacklist I'm not sure. We'll figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    No need to rush things, just take it slow and learn how the game works. The good gear is stuck at XH level missions anyways.
    Yeah your right.... I have a friend who gets 703 error when trying to register anybody ever seen that before?

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Yeah I want to look like Guts

Quote Originally Posted by djknitex View Post
    I'm not sure how to add that cause I play from PC but the game is cross-platform, what's your segaid/character name?
    my Character is just Huck

My segaid is either huckpg or huckmoepg
    Last edited by huck; Jul 17, 2017 at 10:52 PM.

Yeah I want to look like Guts
    Don't take the Hu/Fo advice for real (or any of it) as he's obviously just joking and it's always a joke used in PSO2 (except for Kohri).

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    On a serious note, I think the best combination of classes to level for Hero for a new player would probably be Hu, Br, and Te since they can all use a Striking mag effectively and can be used in mostly decent combos.
    Aren't the only "acceptable" classes that count towards the three requirements for Hero the three "pure" classes? I.E. Hunter and Fighter for a melee class, Ranger and Gunner for a ranged class, and Force and Techer for magic classes? I don't think Braver, Bouncer, and Summoner count towards anything for Hero unlock, but I could be wrong.

As soon as I get caught up with the story, I'm going to use what remaining time I have to try to level another character as a magic class for the Hero unlock - got one who's already a 75/75 Ranger/Hunter. Only thing is I'm not sure if I want to raise them as a Force or a Techer.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!