Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 5s SATK qliphad unit affixing help?

Welp, I have asked this on the quick question thread, but i didnt get any answer..

Well it's the affix boost week and I really need to get my 5s S-ATK affix for my qliphad units. The real problem is that I don't know how to affix and which ones I should pick..the best, the better? like, is elegant power even worth on this?

also my units are 3s atm with junk affixes and i rlly have no idea what to do.. (still a noob at affixing)

so i rlly need a step by step elementary guide to get my 5s done

thanks..

You can simulate it using the Affix Simulator found here

The bigger thing is.....how much money do you have put into it?

But like Ashley50 said you do have the simulator if you wanna toy with it.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

dunno how to use that and i do have like 150m ?

so a step by step guide would be much appreciated

Selphea's guide is what you need : http://fulldive.nu/2015/01/06/pso2-affixing-101/
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Selphea's guide is outdated. It's a good introduction to the basics but it was made before doom break or extreceptors were a thing. Not to mention ether factor.

Well if someone who has the patience to guide me since i don't really get a thing about this stuff.

All l need is to get my units from 3s junk affixes to 5s best s-atk

For Qliphad, you either want to offset its weaknesses or accentuate its strengths. So that's either going to be "affix more HP" or "pump more PP into it". Elegant Power would work as an option for the latter, as would Bayari/Act the Soul and Flict Arma.

5s is fairly straightforward to affix for. Upslot penalty from 4s is 40%, which can be offset with a Support Item. You need 4s fodder, but how you get that fodder depends on what affixes you want.

To start with, get your Qliphad to 4s. To do this, buy junk with Stat I and affix the Stat I to use as junk affixes. Upslot penalty is 30%, which will cost 20 Excube to offset. Depending on what your final affixes are, you may want to affix a one of your final affixes in advance. For example, if you want Flict Arma or Alter Arma on the final product, you can take the option of buying 3s Extreceptor and upslotting with three junk affixes.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 19, 2017 at 11:34 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Don't upslot from 3s to 4s with only junk affixes. It's better to already put some affixes on the units while they are 3s and it's cheaper.

Below I will show a 5s apprentice soul/modulator/power III/flict arma/noble power (or elegant power, or tenora boost, or whatever you want) recipe.

It's just an example, meant to illustrate basics of affixing. It also doesn't have ether factor, because that's advanced stuff and frankly I'm not 100% confident with it either yet.

<WIP>

would act soul + modulator + alter arma + power 4 + elegant power work?