Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

If you have all the necessary affixes, Yes.

Here's an example of how to affix a 5s. Assuming you start with 3s units with garbage affixes.

Step 1. All fodders aren't prepared in any way, just bought from the visiphone. By "Vol Soul", I mean here any soul that boosts power - Quartz Soul, Soma Soul, etc are good too. This is 100% during boost week, 90% without boost week so you should either use a +30% affix booster (and not +10%) or add one power power fodder.

Step 2. This is where the upslotting from 3s to 4s takes place. Feel free to use Alter instead of Flict Arma, whatever you want.

Step 3. Upslotting to 5s while simultaneously adding Noble Power and Modulator. This is 100% during boost week, 94% without it.

I just came up with it on the quick so the whole thing can probably be done more efficiently. It's just an example meant to demonstrate basics and principles of affixing/upslotting.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    would act soul + modulator + alter arma + power 4 + elegant power work?
    i think better replace Alter Arma with Deus Factor it's probably cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    would act soul + modulator + alter arma + power 4 + elegant power work?
    Adding onto Lancer Fate's reply, if you have 150m, are you sure you can afford it? I thought elegant power was like, 28m or something. You basically have 60m if you're trying to affix all that with elegant. When I upslotted to 5 using Bayari, Power IV, Mod, Flict Arma, and Elegant Power, it cost me 100m altogether. About 12m to upslot, having most of the foundation already on the base weapon. Might want to price hunt before selecting your affixes.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    i think better replace Alter Arma with Deus Factor it's probably cheaper
    Wouldn't Deus be harder to affix, though? With Alter Arma you can just tack on an Ext fodder for 2.5m and you're set. You lose one slot, but it's easier than attempting to upslot Deus Factor.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

so which affixes should i go for?

as long as it guarantees 150 satk and some pp or hp maybe ?

get power VI from zieg, it' easy to get tho

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    For units?

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    Uhhh... You can't do that.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I personally dont do modulator because I feel is too expensive for what it gives. If you have the money, then I guess you can do it, but in case you dont, I think is possible to do: Soul, Atk IV, Stam/spirit IV, Alter/Flict, Elegant/Noble at 100% upslotting from 4 slots, and is not very expensive save the Elegant item itself.