Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Boost Week Accomplishments

I decided to go ahead and create this thread just in case people haven't taken their pictures yet and want to share it instead of trying to remember off the top of their head.

Alright Boost Week is pretty much done with maint in a few hours. So I want to hear what did you accomplish/fail during this boost week? Was the Deadly Alliance of Dudu & Monica overcome with that nerf or did your wallet and materials just fuel the true villain of PSO2, R N G.

Still working on mine right now probably will be til maint starts or I pass out.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I got an old-type dual pistol from the Yamato CF up to what amounts to a +25 grind. Ran out of Lambdas or else I would have kept going. Didn't do any affixing. Only other notable achievement I've done is got a Force up to level 35, which is getting oh-so-close to that 75 cap needed to unlock Hero. Then, I'm busting out Cal and leveling him as a Hero, hoping to make him my main.

Just need a few 13* swords and twin guns. Don't know if I'll use the Talis much - not a big tech guy, but if there's a benefit to it, then maybe.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

I got Dudu to fail opening an 8th slot 23 times in a row. I gave up due to lack of Ex-Cubes.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

I didn't take advantage of boost week for affixing, units just cost too much and I wasn't in the mood. I did however get my FI to lv80 in record time so that's one thing off my list

Failed to level Braver to 80 since the game didn't give any Bonus keys. But I leveled Su in LQ for Stratos partner card.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Failed to level Braver to 80 since the game didn't give any Bonus keys. But I leveled Su in LQ for Stratos partner card.
    You can get a Tokyo Gold key from one of the Story Board nodes, 1 for each character.

118-B specifically.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Jul 25, 2017 at 09:49 AM.

Earned about 55m meseta selling stuff in my shop.
    Grinded and affixed my hero equipment: austere rear + arm, cliff leg, zein sword and tmg, fornis likewise. Zein talis was already affixed since I was using it on my Force.
    Farmed enough qliph fuses for anthesis trainer for zeins above. I still had like 100 to go before boost week, so it was probably my biggest accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    I got an old-type dual pistol from the Yamato CF up to what amounts to a +25 grind. Ran out of Lambdas or else I would have kept going.
    A bit late for me to say that, but if you convert the OTs to NT, they will have +35 grind cap already unlocked. Sure you still have to grind to that, but it's much cheaper than doing so for oldtype weapons. Just make sure the OT is 60 ele before conversion.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Earned about 55m meseta selling stuff in my shop.
    Grinded and affixed my hero equipment: austere rear + arm, cliff leg, zein sword and tmg, fornis likewise. Zein talis was already affixed since I was using it on my Force.
    Farmed enough qliph fuses for anthesis trainer for zeins above. I still had like 100 to go before boost week, so it was probably my biggest accomplishment.

A bit late for me to say that, but if you convert the OTs to NT, they will have +35 grind cap already unlocked. Sure you still have to grind to that, but it's much cheaper than doing so for oldtype weapons. Just make sure the OT is 60 ele before conversion.
    It'll keep "roughly" where I am with my grinding, right? Like, I can turn it in and it'd be sitting around 25ish? Just don't want to start over at 1 - and yeah, I grabbed three of them and shoved them all into one 60-wind set of guns.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Made Lv. 80 on Hunter, just in time for rematches. Also unlocked cap for Fighter and Gunner for my alts.

Also made this.

Spoiler!

It's not much, but for the low, low cost of 11m, I'd say it's a good deal.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]