Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    Yes i play everyday and i rarely see other classes anymore.
    New class, people trying to level it to Lv80 (because buster quests are coming up next week). This happens every time a new class is introduced, minus summoners. People hate summoners. :|

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

You should actually quit the game if you think Hero is the best dps class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    the real balance killer in the game is the slow drip of one new class per episode, and those classes being the ones that SEGA focuses on while letting everything else just idle.
    It seems like it's not gonna be the case for EP5, as currently they got future plans for the previous classes (more skills and such) and almost none for Hero aside from that EPPR ring exploit. So clearly, for SEGA, those classes aren't gonna be obsolete anytime soon, and Hero will be there for those who don't want to invest lots of efforts to do end game content (because not "everyone" will prefer Hero, or even stay with it in the long run if it stays as it is the whole episode )

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Yes i play everyday and i rarely see other classes anymore.
    You plan on the official server in japan?
    Becuase alot of your "fact" doesn't match what actually is like playing the class you talk about.
    And your example of "casual" Top tier player soloing phaleg isn't helping your "fact"
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    You should actually quit the game if you think Hero is the best dps class in the game.
    You should actually quit posting if you dont even have an argument...

Sword weapon action is funny. It's like if Vinto had guard frames for days, 10x the range, doesn't cost you gear, pp, or make you worry about element. And it doesn't even need to rely on it to keep up with other weapons.

You can't just simply say "go back to other classes". For some, it will feel like night and day

So if my arguments are so false why are you so worried about them?
    If you know SEGA wont nerf why are you so preoccupied with what i say about the Hero?
    Or maybe you know whats coming?

Edit: Parse has shown heroes doing 2 times more damage than other players from various sources as other posters said before many times.
    lmao trust me no one is worried about you. Calling you on your shit is a free action.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

You should actually quit posting if you dont even have an argument...
    my argument is quit the game so please do so

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    PSO2 has and still is one of Sega's top performing serie, as you can see by the event have been growing more extravgent with each year, now having yearly tournament in different in japans.

And as stated in Bumped and my Osaka Thank festa topic, sega has plan to tweak existing class, and their current priority is Te Buff, but knowing PSO2 team...
    It's profitable but there was a graph showing CCU crashed HARD after the Yamato peak, and today they're still touting the same 4.5 mil IDs. So it's not really growing and they have to recall/retain/upsell, except the CCU ain't there. You can see they're trying to monetize harder with SG resets, more rental storage and more overtly sexy LAs/costumes etc. That usually happens when a game enters the back end of the hump. That's normal, just whether it goes down gracefully or it falls off a cliff.

I honestly don't know the JP market well enough to say whether this works. I do know KR and SEA love their new broken MapleStory FotM classes so there's that. Maybe that'll happen here - the same players will keep coming back to spend AC and level new characters on broken classes for a few months to give them that stable cashflow. I'm not that kind of gamer though.

So if my arguments are so false why are you so worried about them?
    If you know SEGA wont nerf why are you so preoccupied with what i say about the Hero?
    Lol, they probably made the classic mistake of thinking it was worth debating anything with someone who unironically calls others SJW for disagreeing with them.