Question i have question about create second character

if i create another one character, can i sharing class level or inventory item?
    i never create second characer before then i need to know

-Thank you for notice me

inventory yes, class levels and mags, no.

Quote Originally Posted by doree View Post
    inventory yes, class levels and mags, no.
    thank you

Just to clarify, all characters on the same ship can access a shared storage that does not directly include your character Inventory or your Character Storage; in order to share items, they must be placed in one of the shared storages (Basic Storage, Premium Storage, OTP Storage, PSO2es Storage, Ex. Storage 1-5, Material Storage).
    Additionally, any titles you earn are shared on all characters across your entire account, so if you get the titles necessary for things like Class Bonuses, unlocking lv80, or unlocking Hero, you don't have to complete them a second time.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 2, 2017 at 04:40 PM.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

To recap everything above with a nice bullet-point list:

-Titles are account-wide (or at least ship-wide.) This means that COs for things like breaking the level 75 caps can be done as soon as they're available on secondary / tertiary characters so long as one of your characters have completed those objectives and earned those titles.

-Level cap quests that are NOT title-based need to be repeated on every character.

-Levels are per-character - my character Nuku Nuku has Ranger and Hunter at 79 and 75, respectively. However, Narau only has Force at 75 and Techer at 48. She is a level 1 Ranger and Hunter, just as Nuku Nuku is a level 1 Force and Techer.

-Inventory limits and storage are per-character, with few exceptions - the "shared storage" is ship-wide, as is the basic storage and the PSO2es storage (you get that for free by logging into PSO2es - the phone game - at least once every 30 days.) Every character has their own storage bin with 300 slots, and a default "on-person" storage of 50 slots.

-Mags are per-character. Building a Striking mag will not do anything for your secondary character if it's made on your primary character. Buying a second mag on one character only gives a second mag on that character who bought it.

-Unlocks for cosmetics (i.e. ticket-based things like outfits, accessories, voicepacks, etc.) are character-based for your first use of the same ticket - a second use of the same ticket (on a different character) will unlock it for all characters on that ship. So, let's say you wanted the YoRHa A2 Repca outfit, which is ticket-based. You use it on Character A, they will have access to it. Character B will not have access to it at all. If you buy a second one and use it on Character B as well, then any and all characters will have access to that same outfit, be it you have three, four, five, six, seven, all the way up to the (I believe) 10 character maximum.

So, with these requirements and such, you can unlock Hero on every character on your account if at least one character has met each requirement for the unlock and obtained the title for it. Have five characters, and only one has hit 75 with Ranger, one with 75 Hunter, and one with 75 Techer, all of them can unlock Hero and use it despite the individual characters not achieving the requirements.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Just to clarify, all characters on the same ship can access a shared storage that does not directly include your character Inventory or your Character Storage; in order to share items, they must be placed in one of the shared storages (Basic Storage, Premium Storage, OTP Storage, PSO2es Storage, Ex. Storage 1-5, Material Storage).
    Additionally, any titles you earn are shared on all characters across your entire account, so if you get the titles necessary for things like Class Bonuses, unlocking lv80, or unlocking Hero, you don't have to complete them a second time.
    i'm already unlock Hero class, it's mean i don't need to unlock it again on second character right?

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrettyKunGTV View Post
    i'm already unlock Hero class, it's mean i don't need to unlock it again on second character right?
    You have to talk to Koffi and do the order, but since you have the titles already it'll just auto-complete and you can turn it in without having to leave the counter, which it'll let you select Hero then.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!