Default Could use some advice on Hu/Fi tree

After messing around with different classes, I think I've decided to play hunter as my first main.but I wasn't totally sure how to do the skill tree for a Hu/Fi. I think I have the hunter tree mostly figured out (although I still have about 8 points left to spend) but I've been having a harder time getting a consensus on the best stuff to take for the Fi tree. Here's my Hu tree so far (haven't touched Fi yet). I wasn't sure if War Cry/War Brave was worth taking; some people seem to like it, some seem to hate it.

I'm also planning to use my main Hu tree as a sub for my Te and possibly Br, until I can buy an extra Hu tree explicitly for sub purposes, so that's one of the reasons I opted for Fury stance despite recent guard stance changes.

If you guys could spare some advice on the Hu tree so far (possible changes to make, suggestions on where to put the extra points, etc) and maybe help me out with what I should take with the Fi sub, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

War Cry/brave is useful at TD quests and probably gonna be at Buster quest too. If you really have spare points, than you can take it. Otherwise dumb any extra points into flashguards, can't have too much of those.

As for Fi - here your really a ton of SP you don't really need. After buying Brave stance and TAJA things god knows what else you can use. I don't use my Fi as sub, but Satk ups are safe bet. Many likes having both stances on their build. PP slayers have its uses too. Stepping is useful, so you can advance it using Fi tree. Maybe then you gonna finnaly run out of SP

I could offer something like this bassicaly http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000dBIb0000008
    Last edited by ZerotakerZX; Aug 3, 2017 at 07:40 AM.

Thanks for the builds guys . I have my trees mostly finished now, but I'm still on the fence about a few things. For example, I notice that you maxed out Brave Critical in your build Zero, but I've read that Critical skills generally aren't worth it in this game. It wouldn't be better to dump those remaining points into something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Seilan View Post
    Thanks for the builds guys . I have my trees mostly finished now, but I'm still on the fence about a few things. For example, I notice that you maxed out Brave Critical in your build Zero, but I've read that Critical skills generally aren't worth it in this game. It wouldn't be better to dump those remaining points into something else?
    That would be wise, but there is nothing else I think. Crits give you at least some bonus to damage. Not much, but if you won't take both stances you have to much of extra SP

Quote Originally Posted by Seilan View Post
    ZerotakerZX maxed out Brave Critical in his build, but I've read that Critical skills generally aren't worth it in this game. It wouldn't be better to dump those remaining points into something else?
    That 10 SP in crit gives you like 0,4% more damage.

What about chase advance or the minor stat increases (Dex up 1, HP Up 1, Striking Defence Up 1)? Those aren't worth taking either I guess? Crazy Heart/Crazy Beat look interesting too but I'm not sure how often you get status abnormalities later in this game.

I'm cool with taking Wise stance if you guys think it's worth it. I didn't consider it initially because I had read that it was very situational so there weren't many opportunities to use it (which is cool with me tbh, since I'm not a huge fan of switching stances constantly.)

Thanks again for the help, by the way

25% crit for 10 SPs is a bad deal if you don't have a skill or weapon that increases crit damage. Crazy Heart + Crazy Beat, as well as 1 SP in chase advance and wise stance are a much better deal. The gains are situational but at least they are noticeable.

Thanks for all the info guys -- I think my trees are in a pretty good place now