Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Neither of those things have to do with how interesting actually playing the quest is.
    Grade 3+ have a lot more random events/spawns. Reading how bored you seems to be already, did you actually played/farmed it enough yet?
    To me this BQ is just an introducing. I think next updates/new fields will be harder.

Now what I don't like about BQ is how it is full designed for Hero. I would like to try with other class but I already know it/I will perform bad in comparison. So why bothering? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Grade 3+ have a lot more random events/spawns. Reading how bored you seems to be already, did you actually played/farmed it enough yet?
    To me this BQ is just an introducing. I think next updates/new fields will be harder.

Now what I don't like about BQ is how it is full designed for Hero. I would like to try with other class but I already know it/I will perform bad in comparison. So why bothering? :/
    I'm not bored, just burned out super hard. I actually the buster quest is really fun. Constantly running the same quest for hours isn't.

such a so boring when we have to grind grade why do they think this is a good idea :/

My take on BQ, is that it's okay.

It isn't as intense as TD3/TD4/TDVR (although now that everyone's rolling as Hr, I'm sure these quests are not as difficult as before), but overall BQ is okay, and I spam it quite frequently; and because BQ isn't EQ gated, it gives you something to do when there's nothing to do and that's a plus for me.

The only thing I don't like about the BQ System is how you have to go through Free Mode in order to do Main Mode and then back to Free Mode and so on and so forth.

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    The only thing I don't like about the BQ System is how you have to go through Free Mode in order to do Main Mode and then back to Free Mode and so on and so forth.
    Same. I end up switching to an alt character that can only get grade 1 free matches, recharge 3 boosts / main matches (+ get daily CO done), then swap back to my main for another round of 3+s.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    But I quite like it.
    It rewards the high tier player (as a stamina at a time) for playing with lower tier/casual player.
    This made difference player can have fun together and the solve the problem that the late start player(character) may stuck on grade 1 with [1/8] player in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by [D]DCisknf View Post
    But I quite like it.
    It rewards the high tier player (as a stamina at a time) for playing with lower tier/casual player.
    This made difference player can have fun together and the solve the problem that the late start player(character) may stuck on grade 1 with [1/8] player in the room.
    Yeah, once I realized free matches match you with people doing lower grade main matches too, the setup made more sense.

I'm fine with Buster Quest. I'm also fine with Hero. I'm having fun speeding around the map. Zoomy zoom. Slashidty slash.

i see random ugly bitch making a duck face as video thumbmail, i press dislike

looks like a rant but I am putting this in case someone one wants to pick up from here...

Other than that exp is great.. its pumping like crazy

I hope the next update of buster quest puts in better a matching system and not stuff like a 3x or 4x or maybe 5x on a grade 3 main quest. Its stupid cause they keep dying lol -_- ...
    seriously someone better fix it please ...