Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Will it finnaly be better once I'm 3G+?
    Not really. The biggest difference is that there's 4 demon barriers instead of just 2, so you'll probably need to do at least 2 buster rounds unless you somehow get level 4 mana by the first buster round. Other than that it's just bigger numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Not really. The biggest difference is that there's 4 demon barriers instead of just 2, so you'll probably need to do at least 2 buster rounds unless you somehow get level 4 mana by the first buster round. Other than that it's just bigger numbers.
    Advanced has a slightly higher chance to dispense good loot. I noticed the Booster rate is also a little higher.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Advanced has a slightly higher chance to dispense good loot. I noticed the Booster rate is also a little higher.
    Neither of those things have to do with how interesting actually playing the quest is.

im kinda of late to the hero train so started playing bq as fo/te which i have good gear/trees for

usually i "feel" like i can do decently and soften/pick off of lots of strays with rafoie, foie/gifoie if they get close and ilfoie/fomel when i can get a group in there. also brilliant grants lets me contribute to golem kills from afar and gigrants0 decent on sorcerer/skelly groups
    however if i dont have pp convert ready by the time attack phase starts i dont really get to hit the castle

my question is: is it ok to bring fo/te or te/fo to buster quests? or am i just dragging everyone else down by not playing hero?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chills View Post
    im kinda of late to the hero train so started playing bq as fo/te which i have good gear/trees for

usually i "feel" like i can do decently and soften/pick off of lots of strays with rafoie, foie/gifoie if they get close and ilfoie/fomel when i can get a group in there. also brilliant grants lets me contribute to golem kills from afar and gigrants0 decent on sorcerer/skelly groups
    however if i dont have pp convert ready by the time attack phase starts i dont really get to hit the castle

my question is: is it ok to bring fo/te or te/fo to buster quests? or am i just dragging everyone else down by not playing hero?
    you can stand there and do nothing for all i could care, since is absurdly easy with some many heroes running around, nobody would ever notice a leecher or two... Or five.

but i mean i dont want to be useless, just trying to figure out how i can contribute most as a caster, maybe te/fo with buffs...
    also i havent tried advance grade yet, thought maybe it would matter more there

but i mean i dont want to be useless, just trying to figure out how i can contribute most as a caster, maybe te/fo with buffs...
    then ya, you gotta be hero to actually contribute.

I'd take a Force who knows what they're doing and has decent equipment/affixes over a trash-tier Hero, any day.

Know whats sadder I tried doing BQs as a FI/HU guess where most of my contributions came from? Using my 13* Bow that has Million Storm on it as a Natural PA. I would just activate Limit Break and spam Million Storm which was more useful than trying to hit stuff with Knuckles, Double Sabers, or Twin Daggers.

What I'm trying to say is the only way you are useless in these is if you are melee with no ranged ability it makes you downright worthless for any enemies besides ones already at a tower or aggro'd to you.

Nothing matters, I'll let my MPA to a crushing defeat! By doin' nuthin'!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2