Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default New PSO2 Merchandise for 5th annivesary- Your chara 3D in a crystal -

Price and Release date is not known yet~
    Most player in japan seems really interested in this item, how about you guys?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I also am interested. This looks really cool!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Wait, I'm curious. If I'm understanding correctly, you can create a 3D crystal etching of your very own character. Does this mean you can make clones and use collaboration stuff? Can you get a 3D crystal etching of 2B, the Persona 5 Protagonist, Saber, or Space Cowboy Godzilla?
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 11, 2017 at 11:05 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Pretty much as I said in the other topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Seeing as my character is pretty much a make-shift of my anim-ized self with the little I have to work with in PSO2, I'm not interested in that crystal thing personally.
    Like a decade ago I was thrilled about this stuff when companies did this for custom characters, but that was when 3D printing stuff and whatever was primitive.
    Now I rather just buy a 3D printer and make as many as I want. Even extra parts to customize it more if I want to.
    Just a few of my chars
    (Didn't feel like doing extra work for a quick image)
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Looks cool but I would want to know how much it costs, compared to going to a swap meet and getting it done there, before I start shelling out money.

I can't wait to see the oversized cancer casts doing this
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Wait, I'm curious. If I'm understanding correctly, you can create a 3D crystal etching of your very own character. Does this mean you can make clones and use collaboration stuff? Can you get a 3D crystal etching of 2B, the Persona 5 Protagonist, Saber, or Space Cowboy Godzilla?
    i don't think so sega didn't buy those license to do more than just in game outfit. they won't risk themself to violent the copyright law pretty sure they won't allow you do the character with exactly the same look but adjust some a accessory on it may do the magic

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Looks cool but I would want to know how much it costs, compared to going to a swap meet and getting it done there, before I start shelling out money.
    At minimum they estimate 10k yen per, more likely to be 15k. Keep in mind its a 5x5x8cm crystal. Anyone who's ever ordered any of the EbTen DXLE packages for any high profile game will know exactly what they're getting into. (and how expensive those DXLEs are in general)

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    i don't think so sega didn't buy those license to do more than just in game outfit. they won't risk themself to violent the copyright law pretty sure they won't allow you do the character with exactly the same look but adjust some a accessory on it may do the magic
    Persona 5 is probably OK, since Sega Sammy owns both Sega and Atlus. A bit of a grey area but it's probably OK as long as you didn't create an exact clone of a copyrighted character. Otherwise a lot of cosplayers who sell photobooks would be completely out of a line of business.

I would like to get Good Smile/Alter quality <Player> figurines or 1/1 size doll.

Probably really expensive for 3rd world countries, where they wont send it anyway by any mail service. 3rd world countries are every country in the world, beside JP