Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Probably really expensive for 3rd world countries, where they wont send it anyway by any mail service. 3rd world countries are every country in the world, beside JP
    Forwarding services!

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I would totally do this if I could, for like half my characters.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Wait, I'm curious. If I'm understanding correctly, you can create a 3D crystal etching of your very own character. Does this mean you can make clones and use collaboration stuff? Can you get a 3D crystal etching of 2B, the Persona 5 Protagonist, Saber, or Space Cowboy Godzilla?
    Because I only noticed this just now, here are pictures of the P5 protag, as well as Narukami in P4D. These came from the Ebten DXLE packages for those games respectively.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Ebten DXLE
    Can I have more info about this? Google knows nothing.

ebeten delux limited edition i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Can I have more info about this? Google knows nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    ebeten delux limited edition i suppose
    Correct, though you may find it labelled as Famitsu DX Limited Edition. Note that there will usually be 2 versions of the DX, and the one that has the 3D Crystals will be labelled as such. Outside of Japan, the only places that will carry the Ebten or Famitsu DX Limited Editions for games will be Play Asia, or Nin-Nin-Game. Personally I prefer Nin-Nin-Game since their premiums aren't as crazy as what Play Asia will charge, but if its something you want faster, PlayAsia will get it to you much faster with more options for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Wait, I'm curious. If I'm understanding correctly, you can create a 3D crystal etching of your very own character. Does this mean you can make clones and use collaboration stuff? Can you get a 3D crystal etching of 2B, the Persona 5 Protagonist, Saber, or Space Cowboy Godzilla?
    There's a 99.9% chance of them asking you to send in a different character file again that doesn't contain collabo outfit items, like all the character contest that specifically says you can and cannot use what and what items.

The crystal itself is neat. Problem is it's limited quantity, it will cost a few hundred dollars at the very least (5x5x8cm is not big), and it's most likely going to be lottery for the winners. I like the idea, but at this rate it's easier to make your own with clay or something. Like this.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Aug 14, 2017 at 02:07 PM.

well its not the figures they mentioned in the past but i'll take the crystal print outs too.

real question is, is it confirmed us gaijin can even order these without going through a 3rd party of some sorts to make it happen? otherwise its sorta a massive letdown if we cant

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Whoa... think they'd do NPC clones? I... I want one... I'll shell out the big bucks for it. I want. I want.
    Really? You get so many options, and you want an NPC?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I mean, to be fair, its someone's chance to get something that isn't Matoi or those one off Caseal figures.