Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    is it already confirmed that Dark Blast is for hero only?
    Not to my knowledge, that was just me assuming too quickly by looking at hero time on that subpalette.

I do guess it makes some sense story-wise... though that poses another problem, the game up until now has done an okay job at not making you feel like you're just another chosen arks among millions, that all befriended the same characters and lived through the same events; if every pug has everyone turning dark super saiyan based on story, though...

On another note, this concept reminds me of nanoblast. And all things considered, I wasn't the biggest fan of nanoblast for several reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    Not to my knowledge, that was just me assuming too quickly by looking at hero time on that subpalette.

I do guess it makes some sense story-wise... though that poses another problem, the game up until now has done an okay job at not making you feel like you're just another chosen arks among millions, that all befriended the same characters and lived through the same events; if every pug has everyone turning dark super saiyan based on story, though...

On another note, this concept reminds me of nanoblast. And all things considered, I wasn't the biggest fan of nanoblast for several reasons.
    I guess it really depends on how the story goes after Dark Blast is revelead, maybe ARKS got a way to replicate the method, who knows...

in regards with the nanoblast, it felt clunky on PSU for some reason IMO, thats why I always choose CAST cause of their SUV weapons, I only went human in PSO2, cause that feature is gone here :v

I thought we already went over the Dark Blast trailer analysis?

If you've been following the story, it's been mentioned that the Verunian Empire has been using Ephemera to create super soldiers. It's heavily implied that Dark Blast and this so-called "super solider" tech are linked, and the Dark Blast trailer implies that Dark Blast is a power imparted to us.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    in regards with the nanoblast, it felt clunky on PSU for some reason IMO, thats why I always choose CAST cause of their SUV weapons, I only went human in PSO2, cause that feature is gone here :v
    True, it did feel clunky at points. But it also lasted way too long and was available too often for how repetitive and simplistic it was imo. It's a fun novelty at first, but after a while the situation ended up being that I knew I should transform, but I didn't really want to anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I thought we already went over the Dark Blast trailer analysis?

If you've been following the story, it's been mentioned that the Verunian Empire has been using Ephemera to create super soldiers. It's heavily implied that Dark Blast and this so-called "super solider" tech are linked, and the Dark Blast trailer implies that Dark Blast is a power imparted to us.
    I didn't expect Ephemera to give us that kind of powers... and as a result it's still PD's power we're using, essentially, correct?
    Sorry for not doing my homework though. I appreciate the answers.

Dark Blast feels like an AIS reskin to me, but IMO it's easily the best part of EP5 so far. Since they went full Dante with Hero's gameplay, it's only natural to top it off with Devil Trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    oh, I guess I missed that, I haven't started ep5 chapter 2 cause last time I checked, it isn't translated yet.... or is it?

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    Dark Blast feels like an AIS reskin to me, but IMO it's easily the best part of EP5 so far. Since they went full Dante with Hero's gameplay, it's only natural to top it off with Devil Trigger.
    LMAO, ikr? ever since hero was revealed, it keeps reminding me of Dante, and like with what you said, and now we got his Demon Trigger a.k.a. Dark Blast
    Last edited by KaizoKage; Sep 21, 2017 at 06:04 PM.

PSO2 Stage 1 (September 22)

Vide "Dengeki! Polytan Carnival"「電撃!ポリタンカーニバル」
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...i13RHctM1FuZlU

Last edited by Maulcun; Sep 22, 2017 at 01:17 AM.

Heres the first trailer from TGS. I'm not dead! I just moved :3
    https://vid.me/gKXnm

Edit: and the only trailer oops.
    Last edited by Goukezitsu; Sep 22, 2017 at 01:14 AM.

Holy crap, they remembered that Riding Quest exists? It's not exactly Riding Quest, but the score system is in place, which is pretty cool.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

such small content, I want that weapon camo tho....

gotta wait for around 24 hours for the next content :v