Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Only one transformation per quest
    Last only 60 second
    Disappear if you change map
    Last edited by Sizustar; Sep 21, 2017 at 03:19 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

looks only good if the boss is on last phase and activate it for finishing blow...

Nice touch with the Falz symbol as its icon.

Man, those Skill names just scream edge. Can't get the full translation for the effects, but I'm sure they'll get updated shortly.

It seems as though Ultimate Impact is also one time use? Which probably means it's Dark Blast's nuke button. Can't wait to pop that in Deus fights.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Am short of subpalette... :v

I'm confused. Why do we turn into demon hunters exactly? And is it only for hero?

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

It will most likely be explain in the next chapter update in October, but I'd assume it might that something to do with the fact what we can absorb darkers energy or photons or whatever. That was explained in EP2 or EP3 I think.

We're basically an almost infinite darker energy sponge. Since we can absorb as much energy as what consumed Gettemhart in Ep1, I guess it makes sense that we could release that energy whilst keeping control of it. It still doesn't really fit / belong in the whole medieval setting of Fabula Nova Black Holis or whatver the new word is called.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    I'm confused. Why do we turn into demon hunters exactly? And is it only for hero?
    Honestly i dont like the idea either. But i hope it's acceptable in terms of gameplay, at leasr.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    maybe because its story related, if you did ep 1-3, you can see that the possibility is there.... and is it already confirmed that Dark Blast is for hero only?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    It will most likely be explain in the next chapter update in October, but I'd assume it might that something to do with the fact what we can absorb darkers energy or photons or whatever. That was explained in EP2 or EP3 I think.
    Im thinking the same thing, something like "absorbed lots of darkers and purified within the body using photons thus became blue-ish dark blast "

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    We're basically an almost infinite darker energy sponge. Since we can absorb as much energy as what consumed Gettemhart in Ep1, I guess it makes sense that we could release that energy whilst keeping control of it. It still doesn't really fit / belong in the whole medieval setting of Fabula Nova Black Holis or whatver the new word is called.
    maybe SEGA just misses the original Phantasy Star and Phantasy Star II (which was fantasy themed)