Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 LastLast

EP5 feels like an experimental EP imo, balance changes are the proof of it.
    its like they really havent tested Hero properly before they released it. I just hope they at least release 3 advance class on the next episode focusing on each main classes (strike, range, tech)

New raid looks boring as well as BQ. D E G R A D I N G.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    The question is: where will this take place? It seems to me that this castle is surrounded by a lake, in the middle of the desert ...
    Considering how the first two chapters revolved around a Plains (Naberian Forest) and a Wasteland (Amduskian Volcano) area, the next arc in the current episode will probably take us to the Dunes of Epic (Lilipurian Desert) - perhaps the ruler of that place got driven out of castle and country by an angry fire-breathing dragon.

I mean, it COULD be Lutz for all we know... but he's currently buried under several hundred tons of rubble back in Cuent. I can't imagine him making it out alive unless...

Unless he was somehow dealing in Elixirs of Immortality with the Epicans. But that raises the question of: how did he get them in the first place? With the Devil Castles up and driving everyone into isolation, there's no way in hell he could've gone there to get them. I mean, he could've gotten them BEFORE the Castles went up, but such a situation would make me question Alis' intelligence and foresight, since something that obvious couldn't have slipped under her radar (especially since it makes you wonder what else he got while he was there - mayhap poison to kill the king as well?)

------------------------------

EDIT: Upon second watch, I've come to some conclusions: first, what looks like "sand" on the outer edge is actually a second set of walls. The so-called "oasis" is merely a moat (that said, I'm still holding onto my prior theory, if only loosely).

Second, it looks like Alis' "Sword of Legend" is actually a raid mechanic meant to help those who AREN'T Heroes - notice how, during the fight with Erythron Dragon, specific spots lighted up on his body. Now, I could be mistaken, but I feel like those are "weak point generators", in a sense - you use the swords to slice up those spots, and they create something akin to "tender flesh" for non-aerial classes to smack.

I mean, because how else are you gonna explain the crackling red spots on the dragon, like someone had just chipped apart his hide?
    Last edited by Renvalt; Sep 24, 2017 at 02:58 AM.

I feel sorry for Slutty Alis. Her sword is supposed to be a legendary weapon passed down from generation to generation and there is only one of it. Then ARKS comes along and goes "LOL, we can make more of that!", devaluing the weapon and making her considerably less special as any ARKS can wield it now. It would have been an epic to have the latest generation of Phantasy Star heroes assisting the OG protagonist as the main gimmick of the raid (as long as she's an invincible NPC).

Anyway, the Red Dragon looks very basic but not badly-designed either. Considering how past raid bosses usually have an overdesigned look to them, a "normal" looking boss is kinda refreshing I suppose.

EDIT: I also love how player characters use the sword with their left hand and the shield on their right. As a Zelda fan, this pleases me.
    Last edited by loafhero; Sep 24, 2017 at 03:13 AM.

Anything to try and counter MHW huh...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They explicitly said they're balancing all of the episode 5 content around hero... so that's to be expected.
    Glad to know that my FiBr is not welcome for the whole fucking entirety of EP5. NotLikeThis

I find it very hard for me to be excited on newer contents any longer, guess i'll just go full blown focus on fashion at this point, get all accessory and hair tickets considering the 2 times ticket use makes it all available on all characters.
    test

Someone ought to sticky a list of SEGA's statements regarding Hero and EP5's balance somewhere in the general section. It seems a lot of people still don't know about what has been said.

Would help people make decisions on whether to stay, take a break, or leave.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    Someone ought to sticky a list of SEGA's statements regarding Hero and EP5's balance somewhere in the general section. It seems a lot of people still don't know about what has been said.

Would help people make decisions on whether to stay, take a break, or leave.
    Yeah, because what i remember seeing that it was Buster Quest that were balanced around Hero not the whole episode , and notice that BQ CF ends on 3/21 which would suggest after that date they're not gonna update BQ anymore while the EP will go on after that. Also the survey they did some weeks ago showed that 60% of the players were pleased with Hero but 90% were unpleased with the balance (hence the balance changes coming sooner)

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Glad to know that my FiBr is not welcome for the whole fucking entirety of EP5. NotLikeThis
    That hasn't been accepted since EP3 where they went out of their way to eradicate all interesting build options from the game.