Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

PSO2 has no more salvation, has been thinking about it a lot. The game is not as fun for me as it was before, always the same things. On the next pso2 station I will draw my final conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiillson View Post
    PSO2 has no more salvation, has been thinking about it a lot. The game is not as fun for me as it was before, always the same things. On the next pso2 station I will draw my final conclusions.
    Funny because i was having the same thoughts, i think MH World will draw an early conclusion to PSO2, because i don't see the current team pulling a paradygm shift.

but what can we expect tomorrow? I thought everything's been announced by today

December eq or new UQ?

Katana Gear Boost and Counter Bonus still main class.

SIIIIGH

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    My favourite part about the Dark Blast update is that we can choose what pre-transformation pose we want. Good to know that their appealing to the Sentai crowd instead of sticking to just one edgelord pose.

I'm also surprised that Dark Blast's abilities can be upgraded and that the actual size of it is almost as big as a Rockbear.

That DoA collab looks neat. Looking forward to getting Ryu Hayabusa's headwear.
    That Dark Blast's skills can be upgraded is reminding me a whole lot of Mabinogi/Vindictus' Transformation skills (more so the former than the latter, as I have very little experience with Vindictus as a whole) - particularly that of Dark Knight.

I actually wonder if Dark Blast form is the same size as an AIS. If true, it being as tall as a Rockbear would make sense.

And DoA collab.... and of course, only one dude and the rest is sex (particularly Marie Rose - with Ayane and Kasumi both playable in the latest Ninja Gaiden you can't exactly call them DoA anymore... at least, not entirely). Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Katana Gear Boost and Counter Bonus still main class.

SIIIIGH
    Advanced class exists for the sole purpose of sega never having to balance main and subclasses again, forget variety lol, from now on we S T R E A M L I N E D

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    because i don't see the current team pulling a paradygm shift.
    You should be trying Warframe if a game that constantly rewrites its own rules and tries to flip the status quo is more to your taste. They basically went from a PSO2 randomly generated area formula to a full open world map with World Bosses in it.

On the other hand, PSO2's dev team isn't known for making big changes like that. I see that as both a good and a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Advanced class exists for the sole purpose of sega never having to balance main and subclasses again, forget variety lol, from now on we S T R E A M L I N E D
    and that's why they got massive backlash from the player base because while people enjoy hero, they dont want to only play hero.

likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    I don't really like how they seem to be fixing older classes by making them rely on normal attacks more though... Sword hu's mobbing especially was already essentially normal attacks only with the odd guilty break thrown in there...
    I kinda like PAs guys.
    Actually, every PA is also slated for a fix, the video update only showed a tiny portion of the exhaustive list of changes that is to be implemented
    Complete list here: http://pso2.jp/players/news/20408/