Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I didn't read this though, mpa full of heroes 70 - 80, main match grade 3, and lose?

Even without you being present, the mpa should've won without even thinking. Even if they have silly gears. I don't know what to say really.

I declare this is ship problem! TIME TO MOVE!
    They never said it was full of heroes. It probably wasn't. I've been doing grade 3 runs without expert matching on, just to see what it's like, and there's barely any heroes there now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    They never said it was full of heroes. It probably wasn't. I've been doing grade 3 runs without expert matching on, just to see what it's like, and there's barely any heroes there now.
    So... what is it like playing with the filthy unwashed masses who are unworthy of the privilege and honor of being a hero?
    Oh my, do they actually NEED to use PAs to kill things?
    Such... barbarism, I think I'm going to faint...

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So... what is it like playing with the filthy unwashed masses who are unworthy of the privilege and honor of being a hero?
    Oh my, do they actually NEED to use PAs to kill things?
    Such... barbarism, I think I'm going to faint...
    It's actually fine when they aren't trying to run all over the map. I was just pointing it out because of what SteveCZ said.

Also I doubt level 80 Heroes would be doing G3 and not G3+.

I didn't read this though, mpa full of heroes 70 - 80, main match grade 3, and lose?

Even without you being present, the mpa should've won without even thinking. Even if they have silly gears. I don't know what to say really.

I declare this is ship problem! TIME TO MOVE!
    From the things I've seen in doing non-expert matched runs every off and on with teammates, being a Hero doesn't necessarily help someone when they do things like attack golems in the stomach/back rather than busting their arms then hitting the head, try to cover the entire map with about half the MPA and leave one side almost completely undefended, or simply sit at a tower the whole time then die when mobs start charging/throwing shit at it.

Hell just the other day I managed to fail a Grade 3 run against the rare castle, we had lost one tower because of people running about early on. On the 2nd defense phase a Gu and I went to go handle the lasers, the majority of the MPA somehow got wiped around a singular tower, and by the time the two of us got back it was just too late. There were 5 heroes in that run other than myself. I was in complete disbelief.

And like others have said, I'm also seeing less of them overall as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    Hell just the other day I managed to fail a Grade 3 run against the rare castle, we had lost one tower because of people running about early on. On the 2nd defense phase a Gu and I went to go handle the lasers, the majority of the MPA somehow got wiped around a singular tower, and by the time the two of us got back it was just too late. There were 5 heroes in that run other than myself. I was in complete disbelief.
    And this is in non-expert match? I can't say much myself though I never went into non-expert one (cause I barely find anyone when I tried it), so I guess it's really that bad huh? I do admit there are some situations where we can't be mr-all-hero for everything during buster. At least 2 heroes are at least needed/enough to control the situation. So I just assume heroes with lv 70 - 80 and silly gears should handle it without even thinking. But apparently maybe I'm wrong.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Aug 17, 2017 at 05:20 AM. Reason: cause me grammar suckeds

At least 2 heroes are at least needed/enough to control the situation. So I just assume heroes with lv 70 - 80 and silly gears should handle it without even thinking. But apparently maybe I'm wrong.
    I just really hate the idea that Heroes are "needed" to accomplish anything as if it's a crutch.

not sure about your ship number but we clear out good everytime on ship 7 .. I have been clearing alot of them

as in we have so many wins.. I can't even keep track lol

That said just move over to ship 7 and you will see a big difference

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I just really hate the idea that Heroes are "needed" to accomplish anything as if it's a crutch.
    The way to see it is not Heroes are "needed' to accomplish anything, but hero class barely has down time that they can be pretty much anywhere while still able to clean things up without even thinking that much. Let's just remove the "needed" and leave "enough" at the statement to make it less complicated then.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Aug 17, 2017 at 05:57 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Still, I do wonder what happened with that many fails. Are there happened to have so many afk players (I did saw afk-er sometimes (just 1 per run), or non-full-grind-20-ele-weapons even on 3+) ._. ?

From my runs on Grade 3 / 3+ (no expert matching so far, since when I tried Expert matching before, usually no one is playing, so I gave up ..... until I completed 6 IvridaTmg with SG reset on 1st week) ....... Grade 3 runs after random 630 once the quest start (my connection didn't have any disconnection, and no rto either) .... doesn't seems that bad tho (only 1 fail so far, at G3 before I ever entered G3+), with some worse run being 20%-ish clear once or twice.

@OP
    Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I've quoted the op's words, please check my post again.