Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Why don't you carry it?
    its honestly depressing when im waiting on 7 ppl on left side to catch up and pretty much controlling right side with maybe one other person.

i am tired of carrying poorly geared ppl let alone +10 Iva series

also Dragon no one is gonna carry you, step your game up is all you can do

Learn how to tower defense. It pretty much teaches you what you need to know for a successful buster run or 10.

That and unlock expert as soon as possible if you really want to be carried.

Oh, forgot to mention, you can't expect people of higher rank to carry you. You can't get matched with them, and if you party with them you guys are getting kicked to free match. Oh apparently you just get matched based on the member with the lowest rank, and the members with higher rank than the lowest ranked member would be running the quest as a free match instead of a main match.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Aug 16, 2017 at 11:58 AM.

It's simple, TC sucks baws. Nothing more.

Go back to EQs and leech someone else.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    It's simple, TC sucks bawls. Nothing more.

Go back to EQs and leech someone else.
    TC = thread creator? I'm used to OP (original poster).

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    its honestly depressing when im waiting on 7 ppl on left side to catch up and pretty much controlling right side with maybe one other person.
    That's the point though. in an 8 man MPA you're split into groups of 2 at each tower. Only 1-2 people are even expected to be there. The bad players are the ones who go all the way to the other side of the map every time a golem spawns. You can destroy laser towers with photon punishers.

My point about carrying it though, was that only 1 tower needs to survive. If Dragon is REALLY consistently getting groups that bad then he can just focus on defending a single tower, it's what I do if I see a run going badly. Winning with 1/4 towers is better than failing.

My point about carrying it though, was that only 1 tower needs to survive. If Dragon is REALLY consistently getting groups that bad then he can just focus on defending a single tower, it's what I do if I see a run going badly. Winning with 1/4 towers is better than failing.
    That honestly should be a learned habit from TD1, and 2; pick a side and handle your business there.

You do bring up a good point though; since the OP is losing because ALL towers get wrecked (and losing THAT much), he IS failing just as hard as the people around him. Normally, I wouldn't condemn one person for failing a tower defense game, but when you put it that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    That honestly should be a learned habit from TD1, and 2; pick a side and handle your business there.

You do bring up a good point though; since the OP is losing because ALL towers get wrecked (and losing THAT much), he IS failing just as hard as the people around him. Normally, I wouldn't condemn one person for failing a tower defense game, but when you put it that way...
    Honestly, it depends on if the same number of mobs spawn with less towers like in TD. If mobs for other towers keep spawning and going to the last one, I could see that being a problem.

Funny anecdote though: One time I had a run so bad that we almost lost the orange tower on the first wave, not just the first defense phase, the first WAVE. I ended up keeping it alive at like 10% hp longer than it took for it to get that low. :/ If I of all people can do that, then someone defending a tower from the start should be fine.

EDIT: Then again, he doesn't have hero, so eh...
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 17, 2017 at 03:27 AM.

Honestly, it depends on if the same number of mobs spawn with less towers like in TD. If mobs for other towers keep spawning and going to the last one, I could see that being a problem.

Funny anecdote though: One time I had a run so bad that we almost lost the orange tower on the first wave, not just the first defense phase, the first WAVE. I ended up keeping it alive at like 10% hp longer than it took for it to get that low. :/ If I of all people can do that, then someone defending a tower from the start should be fine.

EDIT: Then again, he doesn't have hero, so eh...
    Pretty sure other classes aren't suddenly useless at everything, even Fo.
    I'm pretty sure I could still put in work using Br myself. I just don't play Br anymore. Not because I'm spoiled by how strong Hr is. Br is just stale as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    i ran once with full of heroes lv 70 - 80 still we lose during final assault to devil castle his laser destroyed 1 remain tower where tower had like 1% hp
    I didn't read this though, mpa full of heroes 70 - 80, main match grade 3, and lose?

Even without you being present, the mpa should've won without even thinking. Even if they have silly gears. I don't know what to say really.

I declare this is ship problem! TIME TO MOVE!