Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 12 Hour Score Attack Battle (8/26~8/27)

In desperate need of Deus Triggers? Have no fear, because there's an opportunity to earn Star Gems!

Interlocking Event: 12-Hour Summer Vacation Score Attack!

Event Period:
    6PM JST 8/26/17 to 6AM JST 8/27/17

SG Calculation Formula:
    (Total Score + Nico Nico Douga Livestream Viewers)/10,000 = Star Gems! (If the final calculation after division has decimal points, decimal points are rounded down.)

Eligible Quests
    Buster Quest (Main Match Only)
    Advance Quest: Volcanoes
    Advance Quest: Coast
    Advance Quest: Shironia

Earning Points
    TBA

Distribution Period
    September 13, 2017 (Must have cleared any of the Eligible Quests at least once during the Event Period to receive the prize)
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 20, 2017 at 12:28 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Umm if its 6AM JST 8/26/17 to 6AM JST 8/27/17 isnt it 24 hours instead of 12 hours?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossOmega View Post
    Umm if its 6AM JST 8/26/17 to 6AM JST 8/27/17 isnt it 24 hours instead of 12 hours?
    That confused me too. I'll check it again and see if they changed it, but the website said 6 to 6 and not 18 to 6.

EDIT: They corrected it. I'll fix the original post.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Bump cause its happening now.
    Spoiler!

I mean if people needed extra motivated certain 14*s drop during the specified AQs from Falz bosses.

does advanced buster quests counts for this campagin?

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I mean if people needed extra motivated certain 14*s drop during the specified AQs from Falz bosses.
    chance too low for it to be any motivation

Then I suspect you don't play any other content since the chance is also too low in every other quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    If sega would remove CF/NT then so many people would get motivated to run old content, SEGA made a big mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    If sega would remove CF/NT then so many people would get motivated to run old content, SEGA made a big mistake.
    Honestly, probably not. Even before CFs were introduced, people would only wait around for EQs or run the latest content, just like they do now; CFs at least give you something for doing so instead of relying entirely on RNG.

sorry if i'm dumb in english, but this means if i only run Main Match buster quest, i'll still get the prize? or i need to run the 3 other AQ to get the prize?
    yeah, my engrish is bad