Default PSO2 takes ages to authenticate, starts giving me 640s, and I can't seem to fix them?

Yesterday, everything was working fine. I logged in as usual, no issues.
    Today, I start the game, runs fine until it starts authenticating. But it times out.
    Weird, let's try again. But same issue.
    Fix GG issues, didn't fix it. Flushed DNS, nothing.

Ok then, maybe I'll try using Telepipe. So now I get a dialog box, giving me a 640. That's something.
    Weird, there wasn't a file update last maintenance. But I'll check if everything is ok.
    "Analyze install for issues", instantly prints me 3 lines of text, doubt it checked anything.
    Tried all 3 "Check x files" options. Doesn't even print text.
    Tries "Check for PSO2 Updates", same thing.
    Tries "Fix PSO2 Exes", gets stuck on the first file, the launcher.

The original launcher won't work for me for quite a while. So yeah, I need help, and I don't know what happened.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Call your ISP and get them to fix the bad routing?

Jap sites, PSO2 and PSOes are unaviable via direct access 'cause of Europe -> Japan global routing went broken since 19.08, 00.00 JST

Well, I can still connect to the ship server, but barely. Everything else is broken. That also explains the patching issues though. A proxy "fixed" it.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

try rename launcher and file check this will download a fresh launcher

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Jap sites, PSO2 and PSOes are unaviable via direct access 'cause of Europe -> Japan global routing went broken since 19.08, 00.00 JST
    Does this mean that I shouldn't be able to play the game without proxy?

Same thing here, what I've found though is that is isn't just PSO2 and their websites, but a number of other Japanese websites that don't function (like cdjapan.co.jp and compileheart.com) and they all start having problems around the softbank-bb-corp.gigabitethernet2-14.core1.yyc1.he.net part of a trace route. This is consistent across every device I use.

The odd thing is, I've asked friends in the UK and Europe and none of them are having issues, I feel like one of the only people that is.

Finally it's back to normal now. Butt I need to change my password anyways after using proxys.