Red face Help with builds... Again!

As title says, I am asking for some more help with builds! I played about a month before leaving again due to some people issues in game. But I am wanting to come back! Not going to drop it for long because of others.

I have been thinking about trying out some builds that focus on a singular weapon. Yes, I know that most classes benefit from using all the weapons it can, but I am not about always sticking to what others do. I feel like this could be more of a challenge depending on what I fight/do. Any build being presented would be appreciated since I don't have my others anymore.

My first one would be Hu/Fi using just a Sword. I'm not sure if it's just a cookie cutter Hu/Fi build, but would like to see what others think I should try/do.

Second, I was thinking Fi/Hu using just Knuckles. Same as before. Not sure what the cookie cutter build would look like.

That is all I am currently thinking of trying. I've played both of those, so I have some idea of what it could lead to. Just haven't gotten it to max level. I will also take anything that you think would be fun to try with a solo weapon system that I am going to try.

Thank you for reading and posting!

Why don't you want to use Hu and Fi threads?

I didn't post there since I might bring this back up later on if I want to try other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Dragwind; Aug 22, 2017 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Merged double post